Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to change my ebay address to ShopnShip's address.I keep getting this error message
"Street Address - Your shipping address does not match with postal service records. Please correct your address."
A****** P*****
BLR 120
182-21 150th Avenue
Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
Thats the address

i know this sucks, i have learn this hard way.. :( , it should be like

Your Name
18221 150th Ave, Springfield Gardens, NY 11413-4010
BLR 120

New York

Pin 11413-4010

am i right anuradha.?... this the way US postal department has this address into their systems

so ultimately it should show like this on your ebay address page

18221 150th Ave ,Springfield Gardens, NY 11413-4010
BLR 120
New York NY 11413-4010
United States
(718) XXX-XX40
but i think someone from SnS should confirm this..

@shopnship can you please let me know how I can go about changing the display name in the address to be shipped from mine to a friends.

hi,just e.mail us your new address/name to be changed at india@shopandship.com and we shall do the needfull.
regards.
Deepak said:
@shopnship can you please let me know how I can go about changing the display name in the address to be shipped from mine to a friends.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hi, this is perfect.
regards.
waatavr said:
i know this sucks, i have learn this hard way.. :( , it should be like

Abhishek Pawar
18221 150th Ave, Springfield Gardens, NY 11413-4010
BLR 120

New York

Pin 11413-4010

am i right anuradha.?... this the way US postal department has this address into their systems

so ultimately it should show like this on your ebay address page

18221 150th Ave ,Springfield Gardens, NY 11413-4010
BLR 120
New York NY 11413-4010
United States
(718) XXX-XX40
but i think someone from SnS should confirm this..

hi,try using th city name as Rangareddy. it will be done.for more querries you can e.mail us at india@shopandship.com
kippu said:
curiously , the website does not accept my zipcode 500072 and keeps rejecting it :(

hi,the duty on mentioned product is 15% on customs asseseed value approx 13 $ and the shipping charges depends on the weight of the product 10$ for the 1st 500gms and 8$ for every subsequent 500gms + 10.3 (service tax).for more clarification you can contact us at india@shopandship.com.
regards.
mav2000 said:

@ratptor. ...your request obliged :p . . (but you have used it yourself first)

@anuradha.... thank-you for confirmations, and if you could do anything about SnS Mumbai office phone numbers.

never-ever anyone take calls. I wonder they are working numbers or ....? :p

ok what the hell is wrong here.It still doesn't accept the address.Tried all combinations.
Also, there's no extension for the phone no.

Attachments

• ny.jpg
    ny.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 686
piyush7243 said:
how much would 24 kg box will cost be from USA to India. A pair of subwoofers. Just wanna know about shipping..

10$ for first 500 gm and 8$ from then on ...

i guess 400$

NOOK - More than 2 million books, download wirelessly in seconds - Barnes*&*Noble

Assuming the cost of above product 139$,the duty on will be 14.71% on customs assessed value that is approx.25 $ and the shipping charges depends upon the weight of the product that is 10$ for the 1st 500gms and 8$ for everysubsequent 500gms + 10.3% service tax.

Amazon.com: Barnes & Noble NOOK Touch eBook Reader (NEWEST model, WIFI Only): Electronics
Assuming the cost of above product 159$,the duty on will be 14.71% on customs assessed value that is approx.29 $ and the shipping charges depends upon the weight of the product that is 10$ for the 1st 500gms and 8$ for everysubsequent 500gms + 10.3% service tax.
raul said:
Hi,

I registered at your site - can I get a quote for the following - the nook touch ereader - its available at US for $139

Banrnes and Noble - NOOK - More than 2 million books, download wirelessly in seconds - Barnes*&*Noble

Amazon $159 - Amazon.com: Barnes & Noble NOOK Touch eBook Reader (NEWEST model, WIFI Only): Electronics

Ps: I am trying to use the discount code for a $5 membership fee posted earlier but it doesn't seem to be working. Is there an updated discount code?

hi,
the duty on a laptop keyboard is 14.71%.
bitsandpieces said:
Can you let me know the duty on a laptop keyboard ? It is a low value item I know, but ordering for a friend and he wants to be sure of the duty before buying it.

NEW Laptop Keyboard Dell XPS M1330 M1530 NK750 | eBay

hi,
please email us the new display name at india@shopandship.com and we will do the need full :)
Deepak said:

hi,
try the below address
BLR 120
18221 150th Avenue

regards.
raptor3624 said:
Trying to change my ebay address to ShopnShip's address.I keep getting this error message
"Street Address - Your shipping address does not match with postal service records. Please correct your address."
A****** P*****
BLR 120
182-21 150th Avenue
Thats the address

Hi, I had a call from shopandship. The code was not working for the registration so they gave me a new code and that worked. Thanks for quotes I requested. I am going to be ordering the new nook shortly.

hi anuradha, i am planning to order a mobile phone from ebay.com US,

i know shopnship rates, just want to confirm it.

My mobile phone purchase cost will be $200
package Weight 1 LB

so my shopnship bill should be> shipping+ custom+ duties

Shipping = $10
Custom (1.6%) =~ $4
Duty=~ $1

total shopnship bill should be around =~ $15

Hope i have calculated it correctly Pls confirm.

Thanks and Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back