Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
avoid sns like plague. i left them months ago. Made me bang my head numerous times. They overcharge like crazy. Even paypal invoice is of no use.

One of my items shipped to their NY hub as reported as "Missing"

Apparently box was empty as reported by them. Don`t know how they came to the conclusion that package was supposed to contain a Mobile/Cellphone, if the content was missing. I`ve already requested them to send me pictures. Still waiting for them for the past three days. No update from Hassan or Anuradha. Very Poor!!!

Hassan also informed that they`ve lost nearly ten items in the past one month. All shipped by USPS.

Anyone using SnS, Kindly take precautions while using USPS with SnS. Don`t know they didn`t inform customers, if it was such a huge problem.

A member on "E" has also reported the same problem. His package was shipped by Amazon, so you can rule out the seller as the culprit. Either USPS or SnS are doing something naughty!!

View attachment 25559
U can file a complaint in the court plus demand a compensation with a huge higher price. When I had lost my package from fed ex it was just for Rs 40000 only but I had charged them 50 lakhs compensation and the case went on for 3 yrs and for Rs 40000 woth product I received Rs 40000+ Rs 5 lakhs as compensation from them after 3 yrs of fight. My total lawyer fees were 2 lakhs for 3 yrs. So u can fight a legal battle against them if u want.

SnS still haven`t responded with pictures of the packaging to show the tampering. Haven`t got the declaration from them either. All that i`ve received are a couple of pictures showing the phone box without the handset. They could`ve stolen the handset themselves and pinning the blame on USPS!

Have requested both from Hassan and Anuradha for the past few days. Still waiting!

but even if they send you the picture(of tampering), how you will prove its done by SnS?

Seller maintains that he sent the handset along with the package. So the culprit is either USPS or SnS!

I`ve already filed a case with the USPIS to look into it. Need more pictures to send to them.

SnS are not responding to request for pictures. It`s been a week, since this incident. Anuradha told me that they`ll send a declaration, that was package was received empty.

Haven`t received it either!

Seller maintains that he sent the handset along with the package. So the culprit is either USPS or SnS!

I`ve already filed a case with the USPIS to look into it. Need more pictures to send to them.

SnS are not responding to request for pictures. It`s been a week, since this incident. Anuradha told me that they`ll send a declaration, that was package was received empty.

Haven`t received it either!
Any updates on this?

Any updates on this?

They sent me a couple of pictures. Can`t even say, if that`s my Box. eBay could not help me.

Currently filed a chargeback with my Credit card.

Attachments

• 20130826_111333.jpg
    20130826_111333.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 235
  • 20130826_111340.jpg
    20130826_111340.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 225
I can buy a laptop from US website "best buy" but best buy website does not shipment in india...

It is shipment only in US...
So , How can i buy laptop from US and shipment in india ....????:confused:

I can buy a laptop from US website "best buy" but best buy website does not shipment in india...

It is shipment only in US...
So , How can i buy laptop from US and shipment in india ....????:confused:
Use ishopinternational, they will buy for you and send it here.

But laptops will be very costly from the US.
Especially as u want a high end one.

how much time does it take for update on the sns portal after it reaches the US address.

In the past it took few hours , no updates since two days from sns portal. should I be concerned

how much time does it take for update on the sns portal after it reaches the US address.

In the past it took few hours , no updates since two days from sns portal. should I be concerned

You need not be worried. They got a huge snowstorm in NY. You can send an e-mail to Hassan and he`ll confirm it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back