ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

Got good result posting some scathing remark on their FB page. Item was under "processing" for 5 days. Their representative called me within 10 minutes and shipped the item next business day.

i had ordered 16GB kingston pendrive @ 329. its been 5 days and order status is still showing 'processing'. what should i do :( their CC no. is now working

i had ordered 16GB kingston pendrive @ 329. its been 5 days and order status is still showing 'processing'. what should i do :( their CC no. is now working

I also ordered it on 2nd August.

Got Blue Dart tracking number last night but it is not showing the status. Maybe they will actually ship it today and I will be able to see the status today after mid night.

What do you mean by not working? 0124-4414888
whenever i call them, it shows subscriber is busy

I also ordered it on 2nd August.
i asked about my order on their facebook page and received email today morning with tracking details. :)
Got Blue Dart tracking number last night but it is not showing the status. Maybe they will actually ship it today and I will be able to see the status today after mid night.

I received the 32GB Verbatim drive from the sale mentioned on the previous page. Got the item within 5-6 days IIRC. Transfer speeds are good too, hovering around 10-12 MBps.

Got the Kingston 16gb pen drive today.. Will check speeds tomorrow and post results.. Can we claim warranty saying speeds are very low?

Got the Kingston 16gb pen drive today.. Will check speeds tomorrow and post results.. Can we claim warranty saying speeds are very low?

I don't know about pen drive but I replaced my defective SanDisk 16gb class 4 card with brand new 16gb class 10 card as earlier was OOS at service center :p

Back