ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

The biggest problem with sites like Shop Clues is their lack of proper follow up. Like recently when I got a particular order in 2 days (Saturday afternoon order delivered on Monday cross country), I got a call from customer care asking me to confirm if I really had received the package. They seemed to be more shocked than surprised at such a quick delivery. Normally sellers take a good week to 10 days to even dispatch the product. That said, all my experiences with them have been positive so I won't really worry about a transaction through them.

The courier guys lost my deodrant ordered from shopclues during the recent offer... I wonder when I will get it...

Contacted customer support... waiting for reply...

bought es18 for 460 shipped using 100 off coupon . waiting since 3 days though :D :D :D
But i think they'll send me the orange color as it was the only color i could see in the image description :p

Got my shower gel today... Aug 2012 import! Quite impressed :D

Another win buy from shop clues!

Sent from my Samsung GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Got my shower gel today... Aug 2012 import! Quite impressed :D

Another win buy from shop clues!

Sent from my Samsung GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Even i got the shower gel today ..must say it's a steal for 28/-(clue bucks) and even it's original price 150/- :bleh:

bought es18 for 460 shipped using 100 off coupon . waiting since 3 days though :D :D :D
But i think they'll send me the orange color as it was the only color i could see in the image description :p

I tried it but unsuccessful bro. Could u share which coupon u used. I tried SCIIT100.

Latest online Trend- sellers most of sending/clearing Old Stock - replacing Mfg. Tags.

2 nos. pen drives received by me friends - pen drives blister package condition is just like 1-2 year old but back side sticker (importer add./mfg. date etc.) was May/Jun-2012... hard to believe that it's just 3-4 month old pack.

Latest online Trend- sellers most of sending/clearing Old Stock - replacing Mfg. Tags.

2 nos. pen drives received by me friends - pen drives blister package condition is just like 1-2 year old but back side sticker (importer add./mfg. date etc.) was May/Jun-2012... hard to believe that it's just 3-4 month old pack.
Thats not new , importers do that on old stock . Have a bunch of stickers and keep changing dates and MRP as per requirement . It is especially prevalent in IT stocks . Nehru Place survives on this

still, i did not get my 'Adidas Shower Gel'...quantium courier sucks....how can i proceed ..i tried to call their customer care number but no use...

anybody from hyderabad got this?

Back