ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

I brought a car perfume from Shopclues.com but the perfume is all dried. I have communicated to shopclues about it 2 days back but still no reply from them... Anyone know how to return the product and ask for refund.

Looking to take air compressor for car/bike.

Can anyone check on shopclues & share which is good ? They have around 20 of them & seems one glowfast is good. please share.

I brought a car perfume from Shopclues.com but the perfume is all dried. I have communicated to shopclues about it 2 days back but still no reply from them... Anyone know how to return the product and ask for refund.

I do not know the return policy on durable products. But, i had ordered a Mitashi Wireless headset and it turned out that external 3.5mm jack was faulty. First called their CC and shot a mail aswell. Be patient, they do reply in sometime or days :p. I got a refund in 4 days and the product is also with me since a month now.

If you don't get response from their CC, post at their FB page. Also twitter works well regarding getting response.

I do not know the return policy on durable products. But, i had ordered a Mitashi Wireless headset and it turned out that external 3.5mm jack was faulty. First called their CC and shot a mail aswell. Be patient, they do reply in sometime or days :p. I got a refund in 4 days and the product is also with me since a month now.

Thanks guys ... will wait for few more day :( .. i have already send a mail..

Shopclues revert back to me for damaged car purfume and asked me if you want to have Clues Bucks?? Is it good to have those of the same price??
Anyone got the Clues Bucks before??

Shopclues revert back to me for damaged car purfume and asked me if you want to have Clues Bucks?? Is it good to have those of the same price??
Anyone got the Clues Bucks before??
Yeah, i got some 710 clue bucks(2% of total purchase) when I ordered SGSIII for my friend worth 35,500rs 3 months back from shopclues.
If you want any purchase, just use cluebucks to pay for the amount but you need to pay shipping. It can't be applied on shipping.

Like for Jaw dropping deals, i m buying products using same cluebucks but I need to pay only 9rs or 19rs shipping everytime for those products.

-Rs.250 off on purchase of Rs.1250 and above.
Coupon code : SCPAY1SO3CA3 valid up to 31st October 2012
- To get the coupon :
Go to www.paytm.com - recharge you're phone for Rs10 and choose the Rs250 off coupon !!
I purchased a Sennheiser HD 202 ii using it.. the original price was Rs1590 which after discount came down to Rs1340 !!

Ordered one too but fingers crosssed as aleva international were the ones who sold those arrow handkerchiefs,socks and fake Reebok bags as well

Back