ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

i guess it is not shipped because we placed the order at low mrp with a discount. then they got the price hiked. so because the seller can't take losses probably it will never be shipped.
not because shopclues is as bad as timtara and this can even happen with flipkart sometimes when there is pricing error.
probably the same should have happened if we ordered from ebay as most of the sellers will procure from distributors after the order.

since it is not shipped , you cancel the order asap. now the real problem is how fast we get refund.
I am cool with shopclues now! They have handled my discontent well. The CC contacted me late but their actions and statements are positive and I feel good about dealing with them now. Not only they emailed me few times with all the information that I needed, they also called on phone to make sure that I was satisfied. That's what I call good customer care.

I am cool with shopclues now! They have handled my discontent well. The CC contacted me late but their actions and statements are positive and I feel good about dealing with them now. Not only they emailed me few times with all the information that I needed, they also called on phone to make sure that I was satisfied. That's what I call good customer care.

ok. so you cancelled your order or waiting? i decided to wait till next weekend.

Any coupon available for Shopclues, need to buy a router worth 1200rs ?

Please PM me paytm coupon or 7.5% off coupon, if anybody has it.

Thanks !!

yeah... the 710 shopclues reward points equal Rs710 which can be used to buy a original flip cover just for Rs500 from the same site. :)

Ambrane A77 ICS tablet for 3.7k -- Ambrane Tablet PC A-77

7" Capacitive Screen 800x480 resolution
Crappy VGA front facing camera
512 MB RAM
4 GB ROM + SD card slot
1.5 GHZ Procesor
3000 mAh battery only

Its cheap... Do you guys think its worth buying? I know it will never be upgraded, ever. But I was looking for a cheap ebook reader/browser. Thats all I need... No gaming.

Is it a good deal? It also comes with 1 year warranty...

Infibeam has this same tablet for 3.9k... So, was more inclined to go for that, coz of slightly better customer support... or maybe not...

What do you guys think?

Guys, need to contact the CC. Tried on phone but not able to contact. FB is blocked in my office. Any alternate to contact them so that they will respond quickly. I need the information of my order. Has been waiting for the update since 6 days but nothing from their side. Please help me with their contact info through which i can reach them faster.

Does anyone tried their JUMP screen cleaning kit .... i want it for cleaning my dell 22 matte screen how good is this for 60 bucks ? anyone

Buy Jump Screen Cleaning Kit | Online Shopping Store In India

which is better

Cleaning Kit for Laptop Screen Mobile TV Lens LCD LED Cleaning Kit | eBay

I had ordered the JUMP kit a few days back for my flatmate. Its a cheap chinese product with a flimsy micro-fibre cloth and doubtful looking bottle of cleaning solution. Honestly speaking I wouldn't want to clean my gadgets/screen with it.

I had ordered the JUMP kit a few days back for my flatmate. Its a cheap chinese product with a flimsy micro-fibre cloth and doubtful looking bottle of cleaning solution. Honestly speaking I wouldn't want to clean my gadgets/screen with it.

Thanks for your input mate, i will stay away from jump kit now any other suggestions since my dell monitor is full of smudges and dirt and i can't clean it manually due to the nature of matte screens. Should i go in for the later one ..

Thanks for your input mate, i will stay away from jump kit now any other suggestions since my dell monitor is full of smudges and dirt and i can't clean it manually due to the nature of matte screens. Should i go in for the later one ..

Get a MF cloth and some IPA (iso propyl alcohol also known as rubbing alcohol - from chemist). Wet the MF cloth with IPA and wipe the screen.

I've been using a soft damp cloth to clean my monitor all these years, works just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Rubbing spirit is hard on dust because its a good solvent but it may damage the matte screen. I'd say stay away from any strong chemicals.

Back