ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

• Rs.250 off on purchase of Rs.1250 and above.
    Coupon Code : SCPAYNFM2G9Y
Coupon Conditions :

• * Not valid on Nokia 100, Nokia 101 and Nokia 1280 mobile phones
  • * Not valid on Western Digital 500GB external hard drive-WDBPCK5000ABK
  • * Valid on only one order per user
  • * Not valid on COD orders
  • * Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount
  • * Shipping charges, wherever applicable would be extra
  • * ShopClues holds the right to cancel or change any offer at its discretion
  • * Any fraudulent activities, including creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the terms and conditions will lead to order cancellation
  • * Valid till 31st October 2012

• 7.5% off all purchases.
    Coupon Code : SCPAYY79JTUI
Coupon Conditions :

• * Valid till 31st October 2012
  • * Offer is subject to maximum discount of Rs.500
  • * Not valid on Western Digital 500GB external hard drive-WDBPCK5000ABK
  • * Valid on only one order per user
  • * Not valid on COD orders
  • * Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount
  • * Shipping charges, wherever applicable would be extra
  • * ShopClues holds the right to cancel or change any offer at its discretion
  • * Any fraudulent activities, including creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the terms and conditions will lead to order cancellation

One time usage if anyone want to use Valid till 31st October 2012

Rs.250 off on purchase of Rs.1250 and above.
Coupon Code : SCPAY2WBR19I, SCPAYZBBJQ7C, SCPAYOTSG92F,
SCPAYOOVGQR5

Apparently shopclues are not fast sellers. I bought an item on 12th. Its 4 days now and item is still being shown as being "processed". Not even shipped yet.

Apparently shopclues are not fast sellers. I bought an item on 12th. Its 4 days now and item is still being shown as being "processed". Not even shipped yet.

i believe its HD439. i ordered the same on 11th and they are still processing the order.

just checked the listing. apparently hd439 costs 600 more now at 4290 and is sold out. don't know they will send the headphone.

i believe its HD439. i ordered the same on 11th and they are still processing the order.
Yep :)
BTW, Its a good deal if it gets delivered. So, thanks for the suggestion and shopping link! I never knew of this website.
I have sent a notification to shopclues CC because apparently they don't expect item to be in processed state for more than 3 days. No reply yet.

I bought an item on 8th October.

Got tracking number (of Blue Dart) on 12th October which does not even exist on Blue Dart's system.

Shopclues is going down.

just checked the listing. apparently hd439 costs 600 more now at 4290 and is sold out. don't know they will send the headphone.
No CC response and status is still "processing". I think the order is doomed. I hope that money gets refunded without issues.

No CC response and status is still "processing". I think the order is doomed. I hope that money gets refunded without issues.

even i hope so. sennheiser has increased the prices for all headphones. HD439 has been increased by rs.500. will never get a deal at old price.

I have lost faith in shopclues - no responses, no updates and no confirmations. Better look for other options for saving money, people!

why would you even order something like a headphone from shopclues? you very well know they got to procure the stock from the seller.. 202, 203 is fine. It would be collecting dust in most shops... 439 might be taking time for the seller to get it from the distributor...

- - - Updated - - -

and did you even read the feedback on the seller? he's provided a faulty headphone to a buyer and refused to replaced it.....what are ebay 10% coupons for?

why would you even order something like a headphone from shopclues? you very well know they got to procure the stock from the seller.. 202, 203 is fine. It would be collecting dust in most shops... 439 might be taking time for the seller to get it from the distributor...
and did you even read the feedback on the seller? he's provided a faulty headphone to a buyer and refused to replaced it.....what are ebay 10% coupons for?
I never really got into details that deep, I just placed faith in shopclues after finding no negative reviews of the main site and ordered my stuff. You are right, I should have checked.

even i hope so. sennheiser has increased the prices for all headphones. HD439 has been increased by rs.500. will never get a deal at old price.
I tried contacting CC through phone, they placed me in queue and terminated call. I will wait for 2 more days and then try to get my order cancelled. Otherwise we will be forever in this "processing" limbo. Enduring that just for 200-300 bucks savings is not worth it.

I never really got into details that deep, I just placed faith in shopclues after finding no negative reviews of the main site and ordered my stuff. You are right, I should have checked.

I tried contacting CC through phone, they placed me in queue and terminated call. I will wait for 2 more days and then try to get my order cancelled. Otherwise we will be forever in this "processing" limbo. Enduring that just for 200-300 bucks savings is not worth it.

i guess it is not shipped because we placed the order at low mrp with a discount. then they got the price hiked. so because the seller can't take losses probably it will never be shipped.
not because shopclues is as bad as timtara and this can even happen with flipkart sometimes when there is pricing error.
probably the same should have happened if we ordered from ebay as most of the sellers will procure from distributors after the order.

since it is not shipped , you cancel the order asap. now the real problem is how fast we get refund.

since it is not shipped , you cancel the order asap. now the real problem is how fast we get refund.
Have you already cancelled your order? Can we do cancellation ourselves from Order History page?
I guess, for actual refund we will have to be patient and wait a long time after cancellation.

Back