Shopclues - Feedback Thread

MrGhost

Adept
I ordered Supplements from Shopclues on 1st Jan. i already paid them in advance through net banking but order status says it's shipped but it's not, in customer service i mailed messages like 2-3 times already five days passed i haven't got my order....what on the earth why they took so long to deliver just one order..:annoyed:
what should i do :unsure:????

My experience is, SC delivers but takes their own sweet time (in two of my cases, I received items after a week or so). However, FYI, SC is a platform like eBay. 3rd party sellers are the ones who sell merchandise. Ideally, you should go through the seller rating and then order goods.

^ shopclues collects the product from the seller & then delivers it , I had ordered a LED monitor from them , i was in contact with the seller , i wanted to pick up personally but the seller informed me that some one from shop clues came & picked up the monitor .

Its been 3(or 4) business days since you placed your order. the page says delivered in "5-7 business days". if you wanted it immediately, you should have ordered it from somewhere else or bought it offline.

Threads like these are emotional rants. The site doesnot promise next day delivery, 5-7 business days is the official policy.

^^ hey buddy i'm not emotional rant i happened to purchasing things on flipkart and they delivered max in 3 days, flipkart don't have any suplements product and i've no idea they taking 5-7 business days to deliver just one order...

Flipkart and ShopClues are miles apart and can in no way be compared. I've ordered more than 20 products from Shopclues and never faced a problem. Sure, the delivery times are not great (the worst one being more than 15 days after payment) but you get what you pay for. You can try contacting them through their official CC methods: phone, email, webchat or through social networking options. However, you should only start worrying after the "5-7 business days" have passed.

I have had good experience with Shopclues. OP did not pay attention to the 5-7 day delivery time, which sometimes goes up to 8-10 days. But they sometimes have the best deals :)

^^ hey buddy i'm not emotional rant i happened to purchasing things on flipkart and they delivered max in 3 days, flipkart don't have any suplements product and i've no idea they taking 5-7 business days to deliver just one order...

Dude there is a reason flipkart delivers in 3 days, that's coz its overpriced and they have their own inventory.. ShopClues is like ebay.. When it says 5-7 days on the page.. Then ull receive it within 5-7 working days only, shopclues ain't forcing u to buy.

Shop Clues is not the place for ordering Such Stuff, They Generally do better on Small products below 500 Bucks.
This is Why online Market place Sucks!

This is where ur wrong, people have evn bought LED TVs from them and received in 48 Hours.

I am sure there are More bad Experiences than Good Experiences. Why? Because It's an Online Market. Small businesses choose an Platform to sell their products.
Shopclues wouldn't do anything Except Informing the Seller in such cases where you order something and it hasn't been Delivered to you.

I am not Denying the Fact that TV might have been Delivered within 2days. It Depends on the Seller who is having Stock in your City/State.
I have also Seen Flipkart delivering TV in 24hours that's not a big Deal, Depends on the Stock available in the city from where their Local offices buy and supply.

Correct me If I'm Wrong!:yawn:

^I Felt Shopclues is not the place for buying Costly stuff because of their Late Delivery of products when i purchased Few Products worth 1500 .. months back.

Well SC and other similar sites offer cheaper items(as compared to say FK) as they do not maintain their own inventory. Once you order the item, it is then "ordered" by the online site form one of its suppliers; that's the reason there is a "delay" in delivery. 5-7 days is their best guess, I guess! But as usual with such small time online "shops" there can always be delays.

FC is no exception, they also take 5-8 business days to deliver if their product is not in stock. I never got my motherboard (though i could not wait for for a week so i bought it locally). I wrote a review of it on FK and they increased its price to Rs. 4100 from Rs. 3600. Beat that! SC has some really amazing deals going on sometimes. Don't start kiddish threads like these.

Yup i received my 2nd ever order from flipkart in 5 working days, though everything came from bangalore, i normally avoid flipkart coz of the high prices, but needed something quick, and Flipkart dissapointed me.

Back