Shopclues - Feedback Thread

FC is no exception, they also take 5-8 business days to deliver if their product is not in stock. I never got my motherboard (though i could not wait for for a week so i bought it locally). I wrote a review of it on FK and they increased its price to Rs. 4100 from Rs. 3600. Beat that! SC has some really amazing deals going on sometimes. Don't start kiddish threads like these.

Man i get the whole point and of course SC having good deals and all that's why i ordered in the 1st place because all positive reviews i read als i knw i'm being impatient too :ashamed: cause i thought it just like FK instead of they're offering good deals and offers. Well, i'm no keen observer after ordering then i knew that HK is also best site to buy supplements and all medical stuff....and recently i heard FK having it's own shipping service so now they're not depending on other courier services...that's why they delivered fast compared to the other online shopping sites...but anyways thanx for supporting :happy:

Just out of curiosity, have you ordered stuff other than books and CDs from Flipkart? My (as well as some of my colleagues) experience with FK's shipping times on non-books/CDs hasn't exactly been exhilarating, taking anywhere between 5 days to a week to deliver. They are good only with books. With ShopClues, like with eBay, since they don't have their own inventory, it is upto the seller, and in 7 out of 8 times I have purchased, I have got the item in 2 (next day) - 4 days.

What I feel is, Shopclues is extremely good for the products which they offer in their promotional emails/FB Page. They have that in stock and you get it in 2-3 days.

If you search and buy a product from their website, that takes much time.

Sometimes even they fail to deliver as they run out of stock. Happened with me once. So all in all no site is as perfect as we assume them to be. (this is for the op not you :p)
What I feel is, Shopclues is extremely good for the products which they offer in their promotional emails/FB Page. They have that in stock and you get it in 2-3 days.

If you search and buy a product from their website, that takes much time.

- - - Updated - - -

Op we really understand your situation. Wait for the product. Waiting for something after ordering is frustrating, happens with all of us. This is one of the downsides of online shopping VS the amazing positive sides :)

I ordered a Edifier 2.1 system on 24-25 December, mailed them to ship it quickly, got a reply from CC and next day the item was shipped, packing was good I must say, but as these sites are new we should always take careful steps before ordering anything big from them, my experience was good with SC, but cant beat FK

I ordered a Edifier 2.1 system on 24-25 December, mailed them to ship it quickly, got a reply from CC and next day the item was shipped, packing was good I must say, but as these sites are new we should always take careful steps before ordering anything big from them, my experience was good with SC, but cant beat FK

U don't compare shopclues and fk.
-_-

If you are impatient buy from a local shop. I sometimes only buy things which are not locally available or there is some significant price difference. I have currently ordered a book from HS18, it mentions 3-4 days for delivery. But since last 2 days it says processing. I called up and asked whats the matter, what are they processing. Product is in stock, why dont you ship it.
They say they will ship it and the next day it will reach you. For me its just that they are buying time. They got the product in stock, they can ship it and deliver next day but they need to ship others products too, so they just add up these 2-3 extra days. I was told I might get my book early but not late.

Tell me abt this....

6c2jG.jpg

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 307
well now i'm happy cause after almost 10 days passed and i received my package half hours ago well packed with discount but anyway i've no reason to call this site worst ever...:)

Have sent an email with the same pics. Let's see their response before posting to social networking sites. My past experience with them has been very good.

Shopclues is finally offering me a refund for the same. They have initiated a reverse pickup for the item.

At first, they were not ready to accept that the item was a fake, since they escalated the case with the merchant, who said that the item was of standard quality.

At which point I called them up and said that i would plan to pursue it with consumer court and also notify Kingston about such items being sold.

Finally yesterday, they have approved the request for a refund. The have initiated a reverse pickup and the courier will call before coming for the pickup.

All in all, a very bad experience. At least by looking at the item, they could have known that it was a fake item. But they were not ready to accept the fact.

So, to sum it up, Shopclues is to be avoided. Or at least, if you are getting too good a deal, skip it if from them. You will burn your fingers, and waste time and money and energy on trying to get the issue sorted out.

The final irony of the matter is that this was for a relative of mine. I don't think he will try online shopping (he has never done it so far) now that such an issue has occurred.[DOUBLEPOST=1366448267][/DOUBLEPOST]Delhivery is the courier for reverse pickup. LOL. Just called me up for the same.

And my bad experience with SC continues. Will avoid 100% SC from now on, unless its a too good deal to pass up. Had to order a memory card for a close friend, and had to do it in a hurry. He got himself a S3.

Pictures : http://imgur.com/a/nVocP

I thought it was genuine at first, but after looking at the backside, was like :mad:

Also then noticed on front that write speeds are 7MBps only!

I ordered a garment steamer on sc last week of march. Product was DOA.

Product was reverse picked up in 3 days but then the horror story starts. They updated as being dispatched to seller for verification.

In mean time, I mailed them I don't want the product but replacement. No response. After 15 days, I get a mail they have sent a replacement. The tracking number was invalid. After numerous mails, they wrote back saying it takes 14 working days for replacement to be delivered. What crap.

Even after 20 days, no product and tracking number was invalid. Mailed them, called,them but nothing.

Finally had to take the Fb/ twitter way wherein I got the refund.

All in all, poor ASS. Virtually, non existent.

Back