Shopclues - Feedback Thread

^^ it's a nice business idea.

get hold of at least Rs 1000 from 100 customers and put their order on hold for a week... and then in cancelled status for 3 months. once you get the quarterly interest from bank, return the money to customers who are really pissed off by now. give credit note to the less pestering customers. and the remaining would stop chasing them after 6~8 months. keep doing this for a year and one day close down all the social networking accounts and rename the company. re-float the new company on the same business model.

many online shopping portals work on this model.

AFAIK, people are still thinking twice purchasing from Fakeclues. Have not seen many posts about them either. Would not be surprised, though. And am happy with Flipkart and Amazon, and the occasional eBay purchase :)

Shopclues is good to buy fake cheap stuff. And buy costly items only if its a reputed seller, who also sell on other sites like snapdeal or homeshop18

I bought 2 Toshiba LED 40 & 46 inch , many cheap chinese mobiles , Mamy Poko diapers and other stuff . You should know what you are buying and from which seller . Its same as what snapdeal was before the funds infusion from ebay after which they have cleaned their act .
All depends on seller from which you are buying

There is little scope of faking large ticket items like TV. I still see many reviews from customers who mention receiving expired items bought from deals.

i decided to buy some stuff from shopclues. few items went smoothly then one order got stuck. I never received the product and SC claims the order is delivered.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com.

This is with reference to your query regarding non–delivery of order.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. As our courier partner has confirmed that your order has been delivered to your address as indicated on their website.

Based on your concern, we will coordinate with courier partner and you will receive due updates on the proceedings. Meanwhile, we are arranging the proof of delivery (POD), which will be sent to you within next 7 business days.

For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help

Best Regards,
Customer Support Team
Anirudh
ShopClues.com
This message was sent to me on 9th of august. SC failed to provide me with any proof of delivery or a refund even after multiple followups later. they kept repeating the same thing they have delivered the product and I should confirm the same.

Back