Shopyourworld - Feedback Thread

Still waiting for my refund. Akosha seems to be following up with them, but still no response from SYW whatsoever!

Same happened with me, no reply from syw. Then we wrote a letter that if I don't get a refund i shall proceed with consumer complain. All of a sudden after a week or so received an email from syw that a refund has been initiated and on 4 th day I had it in my account.

Just a small update that I got my money back...total amount which I had paid them. Had filed refund in bank and provided them all proofs ;)

good news man even i got my money back via akosha and the refund was successful all thanks to god

posting from office ;)

i haven't gone through all the posts so don't know what people think about them. for me, these guys are big time scamsters.

they took me for a ride for 1 complete year. in all, they have ONLY 2 employees (am i exaggerating? :p): Alex and the owner - some stupid shah who resides in singapore. Alex changes his name to Alan, Nisha, Amit, Gaurav, Anu, Sumit, Ashish and whatnot! the only two names that this guy hasn't adopted are Obama and Osama :p. they ran away with my INR 14 thousand.

they would've changed their name by now. they've got more scam sites by the name tarazzo and zansaar (i am not sure of the spelling). the last i heard about them was that they were planning to re-enter the indian online market (to dupe gullible indians). so watch out for newly launched sites promising exciting deals (e.g., i noticed some guy on TE inquiring about gobol.in).

I've got all the emails to and from them, all the chat conversations and all the phone calls recorded with me.

i haven't gone through all the posts so don't know what people think about them. for me, these guys are big time scamsters.

they took me for a ride for 1 complete year. in all, they have ONLY 2 employees (am i exaggerating? :p): Alex and the owner - some stupid shah who resides in singapore. Alex changes his name to Alan, Nisha, Amit, Gaurav, Anu, Sumit, Ashish and whatnot! the only two names that this guy hasn't adopted are Obama and Osama :p. they ran away with my INR 14 thousand.

they would've changed their name by now. they've got more scam sites by the name tarazzo and zansaar (i am not sure of the spelling). the last i heard about them was that they were planning to re-enter the indian online market (to dupe gullible indians). so watch out for newly launched sites promising exciting deals (e.g., i noticed some guy on TE inquiring about gobol.in).

I've got all the emails to and from them, all the chat conversations and all the phone calls recorded with me.
Use akosha and file complaint

thanks for the suggestion but i don't trust indian sites anymore. even akosha is ripping off people, albeit for a small amount (but people aren't noticing it).
I don't get the point, for 450INR one should try to get the 14k from such websites. By leaving them you are encouraging them even more. I recovered my amount through akosha. I don't say they are 100% trustable but that's with anyone. You can't create trust without trying. It's hard earned money, why let it go waste when one can do something. It's not like it's completely helpless situation.
Sorry didn't mean to advice, just a thought.

I don't get the point, for 450INR one should try to get the 14k from such websites. By leaving them you are encouraging them even more. I recovered my amount through akosha. I don't say they are 100% trustable but that's with anyone. You can't create trust without trying. It's hard earned money, why let it go waste when one can do something. It's not like it's completely helpless situation.
I agree when ur 26k is at a stake 500 bucks is not a big thing if ur sure ur getting ur hard earned money back from these scamsters

I don't get the point, for 450INR one should try to get the 14k from such websites.

don't worry, i'll definitely get my money back from SYW. i have a sick plan for them. :blackeye:

i read about akosha on the previous page and it seems they would contact SYW through email (and probably a phone call). if SYW ignores then they'll prepare some paperwork and ask the end user to proceed with consumer court. end user provides all the info (call records, proof of payment etc.) to akosha for the paperwork.

now, is there anything special being done by akosha that the end user can't do?

here's the million dollar question; please, please someone answer it for me: where would consumer court/end user send the notice to? whom shall they summon?

unless you have some high connections, indians are quite helpless on their own. and akosha is just cashing in on this concept. SYW is returning money on akosha's insistence because SYW doesn't want any bad publicity. and are you sure that akosha is not another con by the owners of SYW? who knows that akosha is sharing 50% with SYW (and all the other firms they get in touch with)?

i've been sent court notices from Reliance infocomm and Tata Indicom in the past. those notices carried some serious implications such as seizure of my property and some jail term etc. i had nothing to fear as i wasn't at fault... in the end both the opposing parties scurried away with their tails between their legs - without me spending any money in my defense.

there are so many companies which work on the principle of SYW. the idea is very very simple where the owner would end up with loads of money and no police case against him/her. there are some very popular firms in india working on this principle.

as our own govt is nothing but a scam, very soon there'll be many such private players offering justice to helpless indians - all for but a very small amount of money.

Like i have said before on this thread, a friend of mines some 22k was at stake but he had brought it via his ICICI CC, he had raised a dispute with ICICI & there was immediate interim credit provided to him, later in April the issue was resolved with ICICI & SYW.

^ i tried the same route but citi refused to help. there's a huge difference between the original citi in US and the fraudsters employed by citi bank in india. all the disputes that i raised with my US based CC were resolved effortlessly.

^ i tried the same route but citi refused to help. there's a huge difference between the original citi in US and the fraudsters employed by citi bank in india. all the disputes that i raised with my US based CC were resolved effortlessly.

Indian Government Policies / rules, but I do not blame them completely, they are what we want them to be.

Indian Government Policies / rules, but I do not blame them completely, they are what we want them to be.
But we are not here to discuss that. We have chosen them, so be it.
But here its liking somebody robing you and you start the blame game rather than handling the issue.
Such people encourage such online activities. They see if only 60-70 % complain rest 30% is easy money.

But we are not here to discuss that. We have chosen them, so be it.
But here its liking somebody robing you and you start the blame game rather than handling the issue.
Such people encourage such online activities. They see if only 60-70 % complain rest 30% is easy money.

I am not playing the blame game here, I had shopped worth 18k with SYW once & they delivered the item a little than the said time, anyways .......... no one wants to go to the cops coz they corrupt, no one wants to go to the court coz they corrupt either, no one wants to go to the government coz the same, so whats the moral of the story ????

one checks reviews about SYW online & its filled with stories like these but only a handful of them take legal action, writing online about it & calling to a number which no one picks up will not help.

A murderer goes to the police station, he is treated with respect but if a common man goes he is scared shitless with their behavior ????

Hi guys I just received the refund for my nexus 4 for the third time I. E. The amount was sent to my bank 3 times

Sent from my GT-I9300 using TechEnclave Forum mobile app

Back