Should i go ahead with this Online survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartikoli

Skilled
a friend of mine introduced me to a online survey assignment as he is working for it from september 11, 2010 and had received quite a handsome amount.

what's the deal all about

This is a singapur based company. We have to register with a amount of Rs. 11,000 then we will get 2 surveys on every wednesday of 500 INR each so that make 4k in a month[8 survey]

REFERRAL SYSTEM

we are allowed only 2 referrals and for each we will be payed 1000 rs so when i make 1 referral then i will get 1k and on 2nd referral we get 1000 +1000 for completing our 2 allotted slots

ROYALTY

now we also get paid for the survey done by our referrals a sum of Rs.600/month each on a survey

i am bit confused abt the next level so will update it as i get correct information

the payment is done after a month [as we register it will take 2 months for payment as we take on the survey on a first month and next month is for company verification/checking]the payment can be made through direct bank transfer

now my friend showed me his account straight on my PC

logged in and showed me the payment details ... he got 66k in December from his 3 ID's and showed me the proof of it from his SBI account[straight away i took the screenshot for his income when he logged in to his account on the survey website]

now when i can see the proof myself then please advice me should i go for it or is there anything i should be concern

here is the site

http://www.speakasiaonline.com/

MODs plzzz edit if the link voilate the rules

Why not ask ur friend to pay the 11k for u....

Once u earn back the amount, repay it to ur friend....
:p

If ur friend agrees to this proposal, go ahead... else, keep off....

Lolzzz :p

nehaladsul said:
Why not ask ur friend to pay the 11k for u....

Once u earn back the amount, repay it to ur friend....
:p

If ur friend agrees to this proposal, go ahead... else, keep off....

Lolzzz :p
haha!! I also recommend this deal.

to the op:

stay away from these crap sweatshop-esque time-eating mind-numbing work. do something useful towards your studies and career.

_

Multi Level Survey scheme.. where the money taken from new joinees is used to pay older members, just to make it look like genuine? Once they collect enough money, they will just do a vanishing act!

Stay away please.

LOL I think the OP needs to start hanging out with friends that are a little more intelligent, and understand politics and stuff. He needs to meet more mature people :p

rgsilent said:
Like someone said if he's ready to pay 11k till you make enough money to repay...join. :p
Yup... And in case he wants one more referral and is willing to pay 11k for him as well, do let me know....

I'll repay him once I get enough moolah from this survey thing... ;)

I really don't mind helping people u see... :p

ultimabasher said:
The spelling of Singapore in that mail is epic. Bet he hasnt even done his schooling :p I mean the scammer
oops... this is my mistake .... yup i am useless maths graduate
nehaladsul said:
Yup... And in case he wants one more referral and is willing to pay 11k for him as well, do let me know....

I'll repay him once I get enough moolah from this survey thing... ;)

I really don't mind helping people u see... :p
i dont think he will but today he showed me his new credited account

Ask him to pay 11k from the 66k he has earned. Its prima facie fraud unless proved otherwise. Stay away from such friends.

dennis_nail said:
Multi Level Survey scheme.. where the money taken from new joinees is used to pay older members, just to make it look like genuine? Once they collect enough money, they will just do a vanishing act!

Stay away please.
+1 to that. I am 100% sure that is how its gonna end. If he is that good a friend, he wont mind lending you the 11K amount. Will he?

Sandy said:
LOL I think the OP needs to start hanging out with friends that are a little more intelligent, and understand politics and stuff. He needs to meet more mature people :p
NAMBLA perhaps? :p

motorheadinc said:
+1 to that. I am 100% sure that is how its gonna end. If he is that good a friend, he wont mind lending you the 11K amount. Will he?
I sure hope so...

Neway, do give him the proposal... and see the daylights knocked outta him...!!! :p

Damn, people get lured into this muck & then they are cheeky enough to (mis)use their friendship to make their friends to signup for that muck... :mad:

Nasty buggers... :mad:

setuniket said:
^ Its all about money, money can destroy everything including families and friendships.
Damn... money... :mad:

But here on TE, it starts with money but transforms into friendship...

Like, we have a Market deal that goes smoothly & then we have the parties to the deal becoming facebook/orkut friends....

So, I guess it goes either ways... :)

Let's start the ancient days of barter all over again.... My netbook for sumone's Macbook Air.....!!! Lolzzz :p

go ahead

it isnt any scam

my some friends are doing the surveys from same site and yes they are not new but working for more than 15months :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back