OC & Modding Show Off Your Cable Management

OT: suggestion. when taking pics, switch on some source of light (lampshade or something) away from the subject (our PC cases here) and take the pics without flash. pics will come out much better with full detail and color and without that flash spot in the pic. Obviously for this, there should be enough light falling inside the case.

@switch.. he has implemented wireless inside his cabby!!! :rofl:

its raining a lot today .not going anywhere. so i shall try doing some wire mgmt myself now !! :rofl:

Maxguru said:
my cable management... done by BiKey....

Well begun but Half done!!:mad:

Remember that the twisties haven't been replaced yet!!:(
And the lower part is untouched due to the front panel thing and inavailability of Antec pro fans for the HDD, Gfx card!!:cool2:
Who would call that Cable management if you see the disarray of Sata cables and Front panel connectors!!:rofl:

Also the PVII is going to be one tough job after we add the fans and the CCFLs!!:(

But who said you get any joy if there's no Challenge involved!!:eek:hyeah:

Good luck there bikey... I see some hard work coming ahead... I am sure you will find some way to hide the wires from that CCFL ;)...

Here are some pic og my Cable management:)

thanks to freaky for helping me to remove the deposits of mother nature on my motherboard:p

Nice work saiyan :eek:hyeah: ruby is bigger than i thought :O and nice little 80mm fan near ruby..what does it do... blow in or work as an exhaust :ashamed: ???

Hey Saiyan... Nice work baby... One advise though... Try putting a 120 MM fan on the bottom panel of the cabby blowing Air on top of the DFI chipset Fan... This helps a lot in nVidia chipset being cool then what you are doing as of now with the 80 MM fan... And trust me you dont need to blow Air in the X1900XT... The stock HSF does the job fairly well...

Here's what mine currently looks like... I'll take a better stab at it once I install the water kit.

img1386bz1.jpg

Back