OC & Modding Show Off Your Cable Management

...Nice cases guys...
...makes me 'almost' want to post my cable management here too...
...but I don't think my rigs cables are managed by me more like they are already managed by the case itself.

SNV31078.jpg

Painted the CM690 BLACK with a spray paint. :D

SNV31074.jpg

SNV31087.jpg

A closer view of GTX 260.

DSC01035.jpg

sumonpathak said:
any comments/suggestion?

Lots of suggestions from me....:

1. Start with moving the EPS wire behind the mobo tray. It will reach, dont worry. I have done it with a CM 650 Silent power and I am sure the cables on the AX 1200 are much longer.

2.Rear fan wire can also be routed through the EPS power hole on the inside top left of the cabby to the PSU.

3. The fan cables around the EPS wire needs to be hidden...I dont know what those wires are for, but just winding them on the EPS is not going to work.

4. Single sleeve the EPS and other mobo and cabinet wires, so atleast they blend in.

mav2000 said:
Lots of suggestions from me....:

1. Start with moving the EPS wire behind the mobo tray. It will reach, dont worry. I have done it with a CM 650 Silent power and I am sure the cables on the AX 1200 are much longer.

2.Rear fan wire can also be routed through the EPS power hole on the inside top left of the cabby to the PSU.

3. The fan cables around the EPS wire needs to be hidden...I dont know what those wires are for, but just winding them on the EPS is not going to work.

4. Single sleeve the EPS and other mobo and cabinet wires, so atleast they blend in.
aye....but me got no sleeving material here....any solutions?

it seems like i need some extenders....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

infact i was waiting for ya...

^Seems more like long termly more than off lately that I end up having an Antec :bleh: Was looking to get a Seasonic s12ii 520 but wasn't seeing it available anywhere and came across this which is the same psu rebadged so paid a bit more and picked it up

^^Post it....You have a cool rig.I'm sure lots of people besides me want to see it too.

yes Sir...your wish is my command :)

aye....but me got no sleeving material here....any solutions?

it seems like i need some extenders....

Got 'em :)

IMG00338-20110725-2031.jpg

...pics with the machine off, better with the blue led fans ON up top...

...just installed the new cables in a hurry so nothing much

Any suggestions/comments ....?? Apart from a better picture/ camera :)

Back