OC & Modding Show Off Your Cable Management

touzeen said:
nzxt gamma:

case2filtered.jpg
Hey bro, did you get this??? Awesome cable management bro... I will be doing it on my Guardian RB when I get the AM3+ mobo...

You can connect that REAR fan on the Mobo if pins available on mobo... Or if you want to connect it to the molex connector then route the wire from the slot which the graphic card leaves at the bottom, and take out the psu and get the cable running behind the PSU... hope you got it

ya man...beta evo wudnt fit a xigmatek gaia cooler(coming soon)...so got this for 2000,after some haggling from itdepot...i figured a cosmetic compromise is better than a functional compromise

touzeen said:
ya man...beta evo wudnt fit a xigmatek gaia cooler(coming soon)...so got this for 2000,after some haggling from itdepot...i figured a cosmetic compromise is better than a functional compromise
Oh really..

Why getting xigmatek gaia?

touzeen said:
Nice start. Am sure you will improve it. Congratulations.

:)

oh didnt know...i got it from anna nagar branch...im in mogappair

as for the Gaig,its pretty much same performance as the hyper 212+ and at the time ordering it was cheaper than the 212+

its a mid-tower...2000 haggled down from 2070...2070 coz i mentioned Delta to the guy there and it pissed him off :D

Even i was thinking like that.Gamma's a low end no frills case.you spend a considerable amount on a ssd like that,so one would think youd get a high end case too.

a high end case is not going to enhance the performance of an ssd,neither cool it specially...so it would just be for bragging rights...

Back