Showdown of Conroe E6600s ;)

:O 3 6600s? :O who are the luckys guys ? Yourself, Rio and ? :p

Lucky beetchs :p congrats guys

hmm maybe i should pay a visit to your place tonight :p

Rio, 2x 4mer, agent_47, harshal, Aditya aka goldy, and one will be with me.

And there seems to be 8th person adding to that list. ;)

Funky said:
Rio, 2x 4mer, agent_47, harshal, Aditya aka goldy, and one will be with me.
And there seems to be 8th person adding to that list. ;)

Hope fully the 8th person is me
Im confirmed m8
Will be collecting it on monday-tuesday:)
Suhayl

LOL dont worry guys. 7 are at my home. And more will be made available on request. Mumbai guys shouldnt worry. I am dispatching the processor to agent 47 on monday as i got his DD today and to anyone outstation who has paid.

Even if processors that i have are over mumbai guys can collect directly from my dealer. :)

Sweet, the E6600's have arrived :D Funky, thought you would have received my DD today... anyway, ship it once you receive the DD (hopefully Mon). Anyway, no news on board arriving :p

Thanks Funky.. hope we can do da exchange tomoro :)

Ya.. me too waiting for guys wid Water Coolin to show some good numbers woth 6600...

u lucky :mad: ... but great to see TE having so many e6600s ... now show us some results :D and Rio get ur liquid cooling kit faster than planned ... or borrow it from someone :rofl: congrats to all u lucky :mad: :p

for Mumbai Guys ....there is a bunch of E6600 coming by monday at Prime ABGB at lamington .

ph no:02223855500

i overheard it when i was picking up some other stuff for me :)

I bet Primes Price will be above 20k. Lol.

Anyways..

So, RiO, youll get up your rig only a few days after that :/.
Hell to assemble a WC Kit.
Gonna start working on mine tomoro. Planned it out. And since my PSU is busted, I got ample of time to work with my Case now :p.

Back