Showdown of Conroe E6600s ;)

Lol.. Tell him to post a pic of the Cheque(with the account details and stuff blurred out :p).. If you think so..:p.. lol.. :rofl:...

cheque kya mujhe pura daal kala lag raha hei,time 2 bug funky now :p kuch peda leke jaana padega ,ehh for ganpati of course :D

on a more serious note,funky how many more pieces left with your dealer ?let us poor people know please :p

no i was carrying 3 with me. i was also planning to hand over 1 to harshal too but we also couldnt meet yesterday. Going out in a while. will get in touch with u guys little later.

i dont know how many are still left i will confirm and let ya know.

Funky said:
LOL dont worry guys. 7 are at my home. And more will be made available on request. Mumbai guys shouldnt worry. I am dispatching the processor to agent 47 on monday as i got his DD today and to anyone outstation who has paid.
Even if processors that i have are over mumbai guys can collect directly from my dealer. :)

Funky price please??

Nope. 6400 aint coming anytime soon. Rashi has no idea when these boards will be available. I am trying my best to arrange GO for Asus boards though. P5B Dlx in perticular.

I can arrange a GO for the Asus P5B Deluxe and P5W-DH... and any other Asus mobo for that matter.

Prices tentatively are 16,000 + 4% VAT and 16500 + 4% VAT.

Im gonna try to get it down the MAX. possible.

I should be able to get the p5b deluxe down to 14k, but no promises.

The mobo senario is so much confusing as of now as there is no clear winner in the mobos as it was there in AMD Socket 939 days when DFI mobos were undoubtedly the clear winners(For Overclocking).

I was going to get one from Singapore but with so much confusin i have just about given up on the mobos. Waiting for a mobo shootout or something.

If you're buying a board in the next couple of weeks, get the P5B Deluxe... it's tried and tested and doesn't have one-off issues like the P5WDH.

New Abit boards have only 1 PCI exapansion slot, which is a major drawback, else the AW9D-Max could be a viable option.

Back