Showdown of Conroe E6600s ;)

For those who really wanted to see all of the processors stacked together. Here it is. forgot to post this pic :p

1 out of 7 missing as it was given to aditya ;)

damncm8.jpg

Funky said:
For those who really wanted to see all of the processors stacked together. Here it is. forgot to post this pic :p

1 out of 7 missing as it was given to aditya ;)

damncm8.jpg
Hardware dealer:bleh: - But the best in town i must say!!:eek:hyeah:
Your efforts to procure and provide are honourable and noteworthy!!:hap2:
Inspite of Being Mr. India 99% of the time, u show up at the right moment!!
May your Tribe increase manifold!!:eek:hyeah:
Speaking of ur Tribe, No_2 kahaan hai- no conroe for him!!:p

Nikhil said:
Let's not go OT guys :) .....

Just wanted to clarify that Vandal isnt the big shot English Professor that he thinks he is :p :lol:
:bleh: is all I'll say to that beta :p

Funky... aap apna address thenge?? I need to send you a little gift (It's around 5.10 and will arrive a little after midnight) :p

Lucky bummmmm ;)

Received my E6600 today, thanks to Funky! And I'm going to recommend that Fedex hire you as an advisor in their packaging/handling department :rofl:

Aditya said:
Closeup of the Proccy and Stock Cooler..

Ok ok.. I know youve already seen it.. But I was bored :p.
Whoa, that stock HSF sure looks cheap. Intel seems be taking full advantage of the thermal charactertics of the conroes...:eek:hyeah:

Stock heatsink looks like all Intel original heatsinks, what's the big surprise? They're good, haven't you seen Funky's success with the stock heatsink? :S

The one that came with celeron has aluminium base.

The one that comes with conroe has copper base.

I dont know what was the case with Pentium Ds.

Its ok but the fan is POS. low rpm. Ok for benching at high speeds. No good for 24x7 for anything more than say 3.2-3.3ghz.

Pentium D's came with the Copper base heatsink..

The Stock Heatsink, does suck really. Its a Cost Effective design though.

need some info... anybody who can link me up with a 6400 overclocking thread... on XS/Hardforums/any other place... looked up for them but could not find it... i remember seeing few somedays back...

ohhh btw... These 6600 are surely rocking/clocking good :D...

Back