Audio Signature Acoustics Elements C12 IEMs

Thank you for your feedback everyone..

Beautiful leather covers. Can be buy them separately from your website ?

Soon , the leather cases will be available separately as well . Incase you have purchased a C-12 in the past you can get it for a discounted price by quoting your order no or invoice no .

Leather cases looks awesome, what about previous buyers, I like the novelty of brass case but criticized the portability factor, can I be able to get one ? for a discounted price may be ...

update: checked the images and posted quickly...later saw the notes above ^ will be sending PM to pristine note with my order id...

@PristineNote Congratulations!
The C-12 have been reviewed by Ljoker and posted on http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/mul...-acoustics-elements-c-12-added-08-22-13-p-753 & http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone_review/signature-acoustics-elements-c-12/

Value (8/10) – The Signature Acoustics Elements C-12 is a very capable earphone from the first India-based IEM manufacturer. A solid all-rounder with even more solid bass response, the Elements C-12 boasts slightly rolled-off treble and a spacious, reverberant presentation. The wooden housings are lightweight and comfortable in the ear while the twisted cables are strong and non-microphonic, making for convenient listening while out and about. Minor details such as packaging are slightly rough around the edges but one thing is certain: the Elements C-12 doesn’t look – or sound – like a freshman effort.

Hey, I too was supposed to get them for a listen :p

@PristineNote

I have Sansa Clip Zip and Samsung Galaxy SII, How suitable will to have C12, I had PL11 earlier.

I am morever bass lover.

With the Clip Zip , the C-12 will be perfect , with the SII it may be slightly underwhelming . It has ample bass to satisfy a bass lover but not as heavy /muddy as PL-11 .

@PristineNote Are the leather cases available individually now ? Would love to order one asap !

For existing customers , its available for special price. Please PM us or mail us info@pristinenote.com for the same.

Back