Silent Ceiling Fans

Having a 20 year experience with ceiling fans (we own few stores), buying a good ceiling fan is Like we buy a high refresh rate monitor.
More blades, big blades, coupled with an efficient motor is much more silent & fruitful in fans.

Im using
1. "Lucci Air Fijian II"
2. Lucci air Airmover

Any such fans, will offer Continuous breeze without any flickering wind.
PS: If you are bothered about the wind which falls on the laptop microphone, then use these fans in Reverse mode, which lifts the air bottom to up, creating an upward draft of air with almost zero noise levels on any equipment that you use.
Also used to exhaust the PC heat towards the ceiling and throw it to corners of room. Can be used with Air conditioning which is pointed down towards the seat.

And If you are on a tight budget approx Rs. 5500 (including GST) look at the
1. Breezalit Magnifique 1250mm ceiling fan
This brand offers quality with good on site service for most cities.

Budget 10k-13k
2. Breezalit elegance 4 blade 1200mm ceiling fan

Last edited:
Looking for silent ceiling fan that still gives good air flow. Unable to use normal fan at full speed due to the noise it generates which is picked up during my teams calls. Was looking at Crompton Silent Pro Enso and Renesa+. Any one used these fans? Can share some real time feedback on noise levels of normal fans and the silent fans?

teams has bloody good noise cancellation use it - high.
use a good headset and not laptop speakers and mic.

Laptop speakers struggle to overcome fan noise.
It's not the speakers but the laptop mic. One way to get around this is to get an external mic that allows putting a dead cat on it. That will cut out the wind noise.

With internal laptop mic, i don't know how you would cover it to cut out wind but still allow your voice through.

It's not the speakers but the laptop mic. One way to get around this is to get an external mic that allows putting a dead cat on it. That will cut out the wind noise.

With internal laptop mic, i don't know how you would cover it to cut out wind but still allow your voice through.
No I meant the speakers are not loud enough when fan is full speed

why dont u try desktop speakers - u have cheaper options and a bit costlier too . check edifier, creative, swan, philips etc

also, see if ur laptop has sound optimizing/enhancing software. check ur lappy's or sound card manufacture's website for supporting s/w.
S/w's like dolby like below improves the sound .

1663225795492.png

why dont u try desktop speakers - u have cheaper options and a bit costlier too . check edifier, creative, swan, philips etc

also, see if ur laptop has sound optimizing/enhancing software. check ur lappy's or sound card manufacture's website for supporting s/w.
S/w's like dolby like below improves the sound .
it's a work laptop can't install fancy stuff.

teams and all the modern apps have introduced inbuilt noise cancellation . get a good headphone i used realme headphone/earphones and office provided logitech one no one complains with fan on

already got the noise cancellation part handled for the mic after i changed the setting to high. now its the case of laptop speaker sometimes being drowned out by fan noise. i used my galaxy buds pro while it was very good can't use it for long periods.

already got the noise cancellation part handled for the mic after i changed the setting to high. now its the case of laptop speaker sometimes being drowned out by fan noise. i used my galaxy buds pro while it was very good can't use it for long periods.
I thought Buds pro didn't work too well with laptops and teams.

If Buds pro works then why not try the Buds live? I picked up a pair a month back for under 5k and they are very comfortable and low maintenance as well.

You don't need isolation in your use case. The internal mic will cut out any fan sound and you will be able to hear quite well.

Noise cancelling is not required and without it you should avg 7-8h of wear before the battery goes flat. That is using both buds. If you wear them individually you can double the time.

Back