Budget 0-20k SilverStone Technology PS15 PRO Micro-Atx

I run virtual shows and conferences and broadcast it over the internet.
Once outdoor events start, I will handle software's such as Dataton Watchout and Resolume Arena which are essentially LED Mapping software's.
Have attached pics as to what i do.

As you can see, there is often very less space to work with, and mostly we do shows back to back often in two different cities.
Have also added a pic of one of the systems on a CM Q300l which is not at all sturdy.

Amazing. I've always had polarizing experiences with people into this. My live switcher operator fights with most of them and then I have to put out fires.

Since you make money with this you should really check out that Mechanic Master C26. It's expensive to get here but it's built pretty well and has a handle if that helps. Do you travel with an AIO water cooled system in your check-in luggage or is it in carry-on? Have heard conflicting reports of AIO's being rejected at security. It's the best way to cool systems in a smallish form factor but regular production use with it sounds risky.

This bloody pandemic has put a spanner in all my upgrades. Oh well :fingers crossed:

"My live switcher operator fights with most of them and then I have to put out fires." - What do you mean by this ?

"Have heard conflicting reports of AIO's being rejected at security. It's the best way to cool systems in a smallish form factor but regular production use with it sounds risky." - No it has gone through airport security (Checkin) @ Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai. Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Vadodara Multiple times.

What is your Profession ?

Last edited:
Video production so in some events we have to coo-rdinate with the live team and provide them a video feed that the play on the screen along with their graphics, etc/ My live-switch operator is forever fighting with them.

I know it can go through check-in but I would like to carry it in carry-on but not sure about AIO's for that.

No I have not carried it in cabin ever, yet bcoz my system has never grown so small yet, Maybe after NR200.
I hate the camera guys, always some kind of problem with Refresh rate or Resolution. Why do you guys never carry SDI cables.

I have no idea how I didn't come across this case when researching for my options lol. Guess must have been out of stock when I was building. The case looks similar to my VSK10 but has a lot more open design near the GPU area and front mesh intake.

FARA might be cheaper but I think P15 Pro would have better airflow for the GPU. If it was available I would have definitely bought this.

Back