Skull Candy Headphones And Earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ,
No Need To ASK Is This In Stock Is That In Stock Is It Tax Paid Is It Not Tax Paid ,This is In Stock With Sale Tax Paid Only Shipping Is Extra .

chic_magnet said:
Sirji what about my Sanyo Batteries?? You havent yet replied about the status!

Sir ,

I Know That ,I Have Around 151 PM To Reply starting Form The Oldest One i am Trying To Reply To All ,the AAA Cells Are Still Not there in My Shop To Be Frank ,But i did Get a Call from My chap in Sanyo Might Be there is Hope Yet .Lets Tackle It Tommorow .

rajndra said:
Wow!

I hoped to see some RAM (DDR3 1333) deals. Can you add those to make this deal a WoW++ deal ? :D

Well ,

Internationally the Trend Is for DDR 1600 Now There is Virtually No Rate difference In The DDR 1333 And DDR 1600 Rates Actually From Companies .I Have a New Office In USa Now For Collecting Material And Shipping It Out To Us In chandigarh .We Are Using This For Our Own Purpose And Do Not Intend To Import Material Like KMd And Fixxmall For People ,But We Are Now Getting Regular Material from That Place ,This Means i Can Shiop Everywhere In USa and Actually Import the Same And Sell Here .cheers

Well ,
Internationally the Trend Is for DDR 1600 Now There is Virtually No Rate difference In The DDR 1333 And DDR 1600 Rates Actually From Companies .I Have a New Office In USa Now For Collecting Material And Shipping It Out To Us In chandigarh .We Are Using This For Our Own Purpose And Do Not Intend To Import Material Like KMd And Fixxmall For People ,But We Are Now Getting Regular Material from That Place ,This Means i Can Shiop Everywhere In USa and Actually Import the Same And Sell Here .cheers

Amarbir, for the stuff u get from there, will the companies honor warranty? :huh:

clown_abhi said:
Amarbir, for the stuff u get from there, will the companies honor warranty? :huh:

Sir ,

If The Material Has International Warranty then They Will Otherwise The Material Has to Be Send Back @ Expense of customer Like KMD Does .But i Will Not Import For anyone I Will Just Import For Myself.

hey Amarbir. Are these the DDR4 versions or the DDR3 ones?
Sapphire HD4670 With 512MB Arctic Cooling Fan @ Rs :4420/- + Shipping
SApphire HD4670 With 1GB Ram @ Rs :4838/- + Shipping

And do you have any Gigabyte mouse?

Tron05 said:
hey Amarbir. Are these the DDR4 versions or the DDR3 ones?
Sapphire HD4670 With 512MB Arctic Cooling Fan @ Rs :4420/- + Shipping
SApphire HD4670 With 1GB Ram @ Rs :4838/- + Shipping

i would also like to know the same. :)

Sei said:
Do you have any monitor mounts in stock? I want the most basic model possible, with up and down swivel function. It is for my LG 22 incher. Thanks paaji! :)

Umm, any info on these?

hey amarbir, i have made payment for 're2+e5' 3 days ago but your site is still saying "payment awaited" and you havent sent me any trackingID email yet.. please look into this ASAP. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back