Skull Candy Headphones And Earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Amarbir, u dint replied to my msg, i want to buy belkin 802.11g usb adaptor, seems u r not interested in business, waiting for ur pm from last 3 days, i'm new to here so thought to buy from reputed dealer. i think u r going to disappoint me.

slsuch said:
hey Amarbir, u dint replied to my msg, i want to buy belkin 802.11g usb adaptor, seems u r not interested in business, waiting for ur pm from last 3 days, i'm new to here so thought to buy from reputed dealer. i think u r going to disappoint me.

And thats reputed? :rofl:

Tron05 said:
hey Amarbir. Are these the DDR4 versions or the DDR3 ones?

Sapphire HD4670 With 512MB Arctic Cooling Fan @ Rs :4420/- + Shipping

SApphire HD4670 With 1GB Ram @ Rs :4838/- + Shipping

And do you have any Gigabyte mouse?

Hi ,

They Are DDR3 .Are You Serious Do They Come with DDR4 Also ?

Abh1shek said:
What all accessories are there with RE-2?

Sir ,

We Have Large And Small Ear Plug with This ,The Medium Once Are Also Prefitted On the RE2 .Calbe Is New Type With Cloth on Top Makes it More Sturdy .

ryanrulez4ever said:
Do you also have red ccfl kit, with inverter and everything ?? if yes please quote the price incl shipping to bangalore

No Red CCFL Is Not In STock,Infact i Am Importing All Types CCFl Soon .

Gaurish said:
Sent you a PM on Gigabyte PSU, Do reply

sir ,

No Idea of PM As They Are Many Pending But What Are You Asking Me On This ,I Already Told Everyone whatever is Listed is In Stock Here ,I Will Also Dig Your PM And Reply .

I have PMed u abt the 1TB WD Green HDD.How shall i go abt it as the remaining payment of the 500GB that i had RMAed with u? Cannot order 1 TB from ur site as its not available there.

Plz lemme know asap

Regards

Imrahn

^Do you accept paypal? as I can see it on the site ?

I will place the order tomorrow and opt the DTDC Air option.

sickizblank said:
And thats reputed? :rofl:

Boss ,

I Know You do Not Like Me then I think You Should Not even comment On My thread ,If You Are Ill To the Level I Am I Can Bet You will Be Sitting In your Bed And Not Working ,Jokes Apart You Have No Shame in commenting And Provoking Me again And again In this Forum ,Where ever You Get The Opportunity You do That .

Guys :please Note I Am Trying My Best To Give My Max Time To Te In spite Being Not Well .

RedBull said:
I have PMed u abt the 1TB WD Green HDD.How shall i go abt it as the remaining payment of the 500GB that i had RMAed with u? Cannot order 1 TB from ur site as its not available there.

Plz lemme know asap

Regards

Imrahn

Sir ,

AS My PM to You We Are Trying To Get The Product Back .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back