Status
Not open for further replies.
kuduku said:
hi

Is my external HDD 2.5" repairable

I had sent it with my guy to your shop

And have the E5 arrived at your shop , then he will also pick one of that

Sir ,

the HDD Need a New PCb Trying To Arrange the Same .The E5 Is Now In Stock .

maniac.rip said:
Can i please get a qoute for the Sunbeamtech Dual Cold Blue 30cm cathode + Sunbeamtech Dual UV Cold cathode + the sound activated module in your lynx website (the price was 221 without tax as i remember) including the shipping clubbed together....

Also, is there any dual red cathode 30cm kit....if yes then how much is that? If not then can you give me another quote replacing the dual uv cathode with 2 x red cathode 30cm including the dual blue & the sound module...

Another thing i want to share is that i had ordered a dual blue logysis cathode kit from another seller a few months back but the kit came broken to me....when i contacted him he said there is nothing that can be done....that is why i am asking you what will happen if the kit comes broken to me again??

Hello ,

i Will Plan This Go Soon For Case Modding Stuff .

kunalthesarkar said:
clear your pms it shows full.

hi

i want to purchase a cabinet which is lowest priced in cooler master ,gigabyte and antec. i will decide after seeing which is good and at what price.

second i need a psu which is also the cheapest but gives quality and more warranty. can u please let me know which is best suitable.

also tell me how much will it cost to ship it to mumbai. please pm me thanks

Hello ,

The Cheapest Cabbie is The Gigabyte X1,X2 And X3 and the Cheapest 460 Watts SMPs Is Gigabyte superb .Cabbie is 1 Year Warranty and the superb is 3 years

Hi,
I'm willing to buy the creative EP830s from you for the quoted price.[1075+shipping]
I want the shipping done through Blue Dart though.Please PM if you are willing to make the deal.
Do you have an ICICI bank account? for the funds transfer.

PS:You were suggested to me by Sri_rng

starscream said:
Hi,

I'm willing to buy the creative EP830s from you for the quoted price.[1075+shipping]

I want the shipping done through Blue Dart though.Please PM if you are willing to make the deal.

Do you have an ICICI bank account? for the funds transfer.
PS:You were suggested to me by Sri_rng

Sir ,

I Have EP-830 OEM With Me Now For Rs :750/- + Shipping Rs :85 /- .We Ship Via DTDC And We Do Have a ICICI Account No .

kunalthesarkar said:
please tell me the price of each product and the shipping cost roughly so that i can give u a green signal

Sir ,

The Giga Cabbies Are 1555/- And SMPS is 2290/- .Frieght is Extra .You Can Place Order In Lynx Website for Execution If You Like .

Sir ,

I Have EP-830 OEM With Me Now For Rs :750/- + Shipping Rs :85 /- .We Ship Via DTDC And We Do Have a ICICI Account No .

OEM means I won't get the warranty right?

In any case, PM me your bank account details.Satisfied with your price quote.

I'm unable to PM you...It says your PM inbox is overloaded.

stoned_survival said:
hi amarbir,

when are you getting the stock for SoundMagic pl-30 and pl-50? its alittle urgent :)

Regards,

sir ,

How Are You all Good ,Well Pl30 Are The Once That Are Comming Now ,they Are Intrasit i Suppose ,I Am Also Planning To Import PL11 ,As Pl11 According To Me Ears Had Great Bass and I Loved then ,they Are Cheap Too .

starscream said:
OEM means I won't get the warranty right?

In any case, PM me your bank account details.Satisfied with your price quote.

I'm unable to PM you...It says your PM inbox is overloaded.

Hi ,

I Have The Ep-830 listed on my website you place a order for those and i will edit the rates to be 750 + shipping Rs :85 ,Simple

prasanna29 said:
Amar Ji:

Me too, interested in getting PL-30. Please give us a rocking deal like you did before.!

Boss ,

This Time Not Possible Though i Will Try ,When Mediahome Was The Official Deal He Had Complained that i Had Given You People Such a Deal,Now the Manufacturer Know That And He Has Warned Me Not To Spoil the Pricing .:)

samwisedabrave said:
Thanks dude,

Waiting for you reply.

Ill check your site, and if possible put it on your Ebay Store

Well ,

You See How you Like To do It,If You Like To Order On Ebay You Just Tell Me Here .

Ok,

Please put the following processor on Ebay:

AMD Phenom II X2 550 Black Edition

Please mention specifically the Batch Number on the Ebay Product Description..looking for the 0922...

Please PM me when you have put it on ebay.

Ill check the rest on your site and let you know...

Thanks a lot..

Amarbir, tried ringing you up twice. Have left a msg to your cellphone. Please get back to me ASAP. Thanx. :)

samwisedabrave said:
Ok,

Please put the following processor on Ebay:

AMD Phenom II X2 550 Black Edition

Please mention specifically the Batch Number on the Ebay Product Description..looking for the 0922...

Please PM me when you have put it on ebay.

Ill check the rest on your site and let you know...

Thanks a lot..

Sir ,

These Batches Are Rare Now ,Still I Will Try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back