Skull Candy Headphones And Earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope ,
They Are Sold Long Time Back ,Both My Disties Do Not Have These ,Send Me a Link As To What To Do To Check If They Unlock

If you can get 0929, please let me know.
Otherwise, please put 0925cpmw on Ebay by 14th.
Please mention the batch number in the description, so that i will know what im buying...
Thanks

i see you have RE2 in stock ? whats the best price you are offering on them ? since i need IEMs urgently i was thinking of buying RE2 instead of waiting for soundmagic pl-30 :)

Boss ,
This Time Not Possible Though i Will Try ,When Mediahome Was The Official Deal He Had Complained that i Had Given You People Such a Deal,Now the Manufacturer Know That And He Has Warned Me Not To Spoil the Pricing .:)

Very very sad... :( :( I'm really disappointed.. So, when you're starting the deal for PL-30, what is the expected price? Please don't say more ;)

Amarbir, something wrong with the ebay thingy. PSU hasn't come yet. Let me know when it does. ASAP! :p

Gannu said:
Amarbir, something wrong with the ebay thingy. PSU hasn't come yet. Let me know when it does. ASAP! :p

Well,

Lolz Turbolisted Show Work is Done ,Ebay Gives a Message Its Done ,But Its Not There Shame on Ebay Lolz,Tommorow i Will Delist And Relist Damn

stoned_survival said:
i see you have RE2 in stock ? whats the best price you are offering on them ? since i need IEMs urgently i was thinking of buying RE2 instead of waiting for soundmagic pl-30 :)

hey Amarbir - would it be possible for you to answer my prev post.. jsut a little urgent :)

Amarbir sir, I hope the PSU has been ordered from the distri. Kind of urgent so please dont delay it. Just a headsup! Thanx. :)

Gannu said:
Amarbir sir, I hope the PSU has been ordered from the distri. Kind of urgent so please dont delay it. Just a headsup! Thanx. :)

Gannu ,

I Ordered It yesterday Itself .Just Waiting Now

Amarbir, pl intimate me once the required listing is done and the previous transaction is cancelled. :)

Amarbir sir, pl dont forget to cancel the previous transaction. Have to pay for the new one tomorrow. Just a headsup!

Gannu said:
Amarbir sir, pl dont forget to cancel the previous transaction. Have to pay for the new one tomorrow. Just a headsup!

Sir ,

I Am Trying To Remove The Gawar " Non Knowledgeable " Tag From My 5750 and 5770 post After that i Will Do That .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back