Small Wonder - Hindi ?

raksrules

Elite
Is there any source to watch small wonder in Hindi. This thing used to come on TV few years back ?
Jamie, Viki and Harriett...remember ?? :)

Wow, you know what? You just threw me into nostalgia. And not just small wonder, I'd also love to have
1. Crystal Maze (Star)
2. Different Strokes (Sony)
3. Dennis the Menace (Sony)

Crystal Maze was awesome and last i saw it on star world i think some years back. Repeat telecast and once i watched an entire episode on Youtube :)

I need the name of this seria.....

A Father (Tony) & his daughter(samantha) , living as a cook with a women..... her son & mom

it used to come on star plus or sony long time back... any idea?

^

"Samne wali khirki" ?? It was from 9 gold series IIRC.

@all,

Anyone remember "Choch lari re choch lari" ?? :p Raghubir jadav was an actor of that.

There was a similar kind of series like crystal maze on TV5Monde. used to come around 9pm i think. it was all in french though, but was a really amazing show.

Also remember I dream of Jeannie, and other funny shows on star and sony.

Crystal maze was epic program...i do have some episodes......looking for the whole series...might start searching from scratch

MAGNeT said:
Crystal maze was epic program...i do have some episodes......looking for the whole series...might start searching from scratch

Indeed. :eek:hyeah:

Different Strokes and a few other classics still air on Zee Cafe.

And doesn't Small Wonder still air on Star Plus(hindi) and Start Vijay (tamil) :p ?

hmasalia said:
I need the name of this seria.....

A Father (Tony) & his daughter(samantha) , living as a cook with a women..... her son & mom
it used to come on star plus or sony long time back... any idea?

I think its "Whos the Boss" and is currently playing in English on one of the channels... not sure abotu hindi version tho

Thanks a lot Trigger & Vishal Rao...

I have been tryin to recollect the name of this series for years now.....

Crytal maze is another program I love.... it was awesome

does anyone remember Full House? the father Dany Tanner, with 3 daughters. the smallest girl played by the Olsen twins (Mary kate and Ashley olsen).

I just remember these sitcoms aired on Star/Sony

• I Dream of Jeannie
  • The Three Stooges
  • Dennis the Menace
  • Diff'rent Strokes
  • Who's the Boss?
  • Small Wonder..

Well, i don't remember Crystal maze - what's the story line BTW?

Yeah I remember 'Full House' initially it was fun.

I wouldn't recommend watching Small Wonder in Hindi "Aye Jamie kya haal hai dost." Horrible dubbing.

Whos the boss was aired sometime ago (or is still being aired) on Zee Cafe along with other serials like Doogie Howser, Different Strokes etc., in Old Skool.

Hindi version of Whos the boss was aired on Sony TV when it was initially launched about a decade back.

trigger said:
Well, i don't remember Crystal maze - what's the story line BTW?
It was not a serial sort of. It was a game show where there were two teams comprising of i think 6 people and they have four areas where they have to play different games.
I suppose one game was played by only on person. All games were time based and if he/she did not come out before time he/she would be locked. Winning a game meant you need to get a crystal. At the end you have a big crystal where you have to collect golden and silver foil types in given time limit ( decide by number of crystals).

Phew !!!!

Crystal Maze had no storyline it was a game show and the best game show till date according to me. It had different puzzle for players to solve which included puzzles that had to be solved using gearwheels, electronics etc. within a time limit. At the end go crazy in a dome.

Adding to trigger's list:

The Brady Bunch (Star)
I dream of jeannie (Sony)
Silver Spoon (Sony)
Doogie Howser (Zee)

Back