Small Wonder - Hindi ?

I just ran a search and found all 8 seasons of it on Rapidshare with source quoted as HDTV, which I doubt. But saw the screenshot and the quality is simple amazing. I think I'll stop here as I'm not sure if proceeding further with all this talk is feasible out here. You guys carry on, I'll catch up later. ;)

I saw Small Wonder in English. So it is like a mental block for me, even if the Hindi dub is better I won't be able to appreciate it.

The same goes for Ducktales I watched it in Hindi so I don't like the English version.

BTW wasn't there a serial called Karishma ka Karishma? How does it compare to the original?

prabs said:
BTW wasn't there a serial called Karishma ka Karishma? How does it compare to the original?
Say what? The answer is simple, it doesn't compare at all and should be left to rot where it's best.

jampack said:
Agreed.. Luved the dubbed version of Timon & Pumba as well.
"yaram yar dost":eek:hyeah:

I am from Punjab.
errr......... wasnt it "Khaasam-Khaas Dost" ???:hap2:

And i also agree that those shows were really great in their hindi version. I have seen Small Wonder in both English as well as hindi, and trust me, English version is no where near Hindi version in pure entertainment value !!!

harryneopotter said:
errr......... wasnt it "Khaasam-Khaas Dost" ???:hap2:

And i also agree that those shows were really great in their hindi version. I have seen Small Wonder in both English as well as hindi, and trust me, English version is no where near Hindi version in pure entertainment value !!!

:D
hey u r right. it was khasam khas dost..

Old post I know, but if anyone's searching for Ducktales, it's on Disney Hotstar in english and hindi and maybe other languages. I only saw the first episode in english for a minute and didn't like it. High pitch American nasal ascent just kills any mood of watching kids shows. Extremely jarring to my ears. Similar to scratching nails on a glass pane.

Back