Small Wonder - Hindi ?

Does anyone remember "Mulla Nasruddin"? It used to come on DD1 and had Raghuvir yadav in the lead. It was one awesome and very intelligent serial.

mhamirma said:
does anyone remember Full House? the father Dany Tanner, with 3 daughters. the smallest girl played by the Olsen twins (Mary kate and Ashley olsen).

Loved the show as a kid. Also have all sesons wid me. :)

Hmm.. I miss those years especially the Doogie Howzer, and Wonderyears series :)

Small wonder in hindi, was devoid of any emotion, all the characters spoke like Vikki, the original english version was good though :)

^I remember there was a debate on this a few months back on TE. IMHO, the english version of small wonder doesn't even come close to the humorous hindi version. There are a very few dubbed hindi shows which are better than the original and small onder is one of them. Other examples are Duck tales and talespin.

prabs said:
Adding to trigger's list:

The Brady Bunch (Star)
I dream of jeannie (Sony)
Silver Spoon (Sony)
Doogie Howser (Zee)

Yeah, i now remember Silver Spoon. To add to this list, there's one more - Bewitched

Bluffmaster said:
^I remember there was a debate on this a few months back on TE. IMHO, the english version of small wonder doesn't even come close to the humorous hindi version. There are a very few dubbed hindi shows which are better than the original and small onder is one of them. Other examples are Duck tales and talespin.

Agreed.. Luved the dubbed version of Timon & Pumba as well.

"yaram yar dost":eek:hyeah:

mhamirma said:
wow, where r you from? can i get them? :ashamed:

I am from Punjab.

Well I was able to get Crystal Maze's both seasons. But Small Wonder in Hindi is just a distant dream now. Can someone please for the love of everything good on this earth find some way to source it?

Can't Star Plus start re-airing this show again? :(

Really, the Tailspin's dub was decent, but small wonder had the usual dub woes, like emotionless, and awry regulation. Maybe I might be having a pre-conceived notion, as I watched the english version years before the hindi dub version etc...

raksrules said:
^^ Crystal maze....you have it ? How did you get it ? Source plz ?
I'll PM you in some time. For now I have to get back to playing RE5. :p

And oh! If anyone does get a source to Small Wonder in Hindi, be sure to buzz me. :)

Aces170 said:
Really, the Tailspin's dub was decent, but small wonder had the usual dub woes, like emotionless, and awry regulation. Maybe I might be having a pre-conceived notion, as I watched the english version years before the hindi dub version etc...
Small Wonder in Hindi was emotionless? How can you say that? In fact pretty much every character was extremely expressive with the voice dubbing. For example; I would just fall out of laughter when Brandon Brindle would come in saying "Oooga Booga Ooga Booga!" in Hindi rather than in English. Reggie was awesomely dubbed as well. There were side characters like Ernie who would bully Jamie and his voice dubbing was insanely hilarious. Bonnie Brindle's "Buh-Bye" had more impact in Hindi than in English. Sorry to say, but this was one show where the Hindi version just outran it's English counterpart by miles.

Bluffmaster said:
^We won't mind downloading it provided that you are ready to upload. :p BTW ... where did you get it from?
LOL! Rapidshare dude. It's the fastest and would screw torrents to hell. ;)

Ethan_Hunt said:
Small Wonder in Hindi was emotionless? How can you say that? In fact pretty much every character was extremely expressive with the voice dubbing. For example; I would just fall out of laughter when Brandon Brindle would come in saying "Oooga Booga Ooga Booga!" in Hindi rather than in English. Reggie was awesomely dubbed as well. There were side characters like Ernie who would bully Jamie and his voice dubbing was insanely hilarious. Bonnie Brindle's "Buh-Bye" had more impact in Hindi than in English. Sorry to say, but this was one show where the Hindi version just outran it's English counterpart by miles.

Agreed. The voice acting was just brilliant. Jamey, Brindle, Bonnie, Harriet, Ted etc were all insanely hilarious.

I had watched just 2 episodes of it in english and it disgusted me to no end. It just took out all the humor from the show.

Back