Snapdeal deals

Got this on twitter
@chetan_cbe Apologies for the same. Please share your order id. We'll get this sorted. Thanks! Avi
Now.pls give me an order id for that ram, lets see what they do
Are you referring to the 16gb ram deal yesterday? Thy cancelled mine and refunded my card.

16gb ram that got cancelled 2..

Plus did order n xbox controller.. out of anger cancelled that myself.. mine was cod btw..

Mod Edit: Please use the edit button instead of making consecutive posts

Last edited by a moderator:

16gb ram that got cancelled 2..

Plus did order n xbox controller.. out of anger cancelled that myself.. mine was cod btw..

Mod Edit: Please use the edit button instead of making consecutive posts
My order no - 9021229775

@chetan_cbe I have escalated the issue with my team & you will soon get a response from our side.Thanks!

@chetan_cbe I have escalated the issue with my team & you will soon get a response from our side.Thanks!
Thx.. have got the same msg from 1 of their people.. by the name mukti.. lets see what happens..
Anyways thank u so much chetan_cbe for your efforts.. [emoji4]

Thanks a lot for trying to help mate. However got a mail today saying no stock available of the RAM. This is the mail I got

Hi XXX,

Greetings from Snapdeal!

This is in reference to the cancellation of your Order number 9016375778. We regret to inform you that we were unable to process your order as the item is out of stock. We tried to procure it from a different seller but were unsuccessful in doing so. As a result, we have no option but to cancel your order.

We have initiated the refund of your payment on 13/10/2015 and it would be credited to your bank/credit card account within 4 business days.

Please note that your payment is covered under Trust Pay.

We hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you in the future.

In case of any further assistance or clarification on this issue, please reply back to this email.

Assuring you of our best services always,

Yours sincerely,
Team Snapdeal

Too bad! Strange part is it is still on sale at a jacked up price now. I wonder how they can claim they are unable to source it when it is still for sale from the same seller.

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/corsair-vengeance-ddr3-16-gb/1283595840#bcrumbSearch:corsair vengeance

The message appears to be a rather insincere attempt at covering things up. If the item can't be fulfilled at the original marked price, it is okay to say so.

But if the customer service acts in this way, it only leaves a bad impression on the customer that snapdeal is unprofessional.

Again mate absolutely nothing against you - I'm thankful to you for all the help you provided.

Last edited:
Come on that Ram was a price error. It was obvious when i saw it too. Why pursue it and name call the site, they wont honour a price error.

Come on that Ram was a price error. It was obvious when i saw it too. Why pursue it and name call the site, they wont honour a price error.

As I mentioned - if they had sincerely said that it is a pricing error and can't be fulfilled, I'm fine with it. However this is basically an attempt to beat around the bush instead of owning up.

@chetansha haha seriously? Its just business for them as usual. You may be just one in a million. If they really honour deals for all customers they would've filed for bankruptcy long ago. Just wanted to tell you not to expect anything good out of it. Even if they lose one customer they will still get million others. They are just screwing with you. You'll be lucky to get a refund in the form of gift voucher/discount coupons etc. Check their other twitter replies, there may be many other similar replies to other customers too. >_>
@mods please dont move these posts. >.> can move to the snapdeal feedback thread if needed.
anyway lets talk about the other "deals" now.

Last edited:
Untitled.jpg

Back