Snapdeal deals

Where did you getbthat 2.82 from? I saw brochure where its mentioned as 3.31
See page 39-40-41 , detailed specs given.

Last edited:
The brochure www.bluestarindia.com/roomacs/pdf/bluestar.pdf mentions an EER of 3.31 for CNHW18CAF. The product selling on snapdeal is CNHW18RAF.

One of the questions on snapdeal asks the difference b/w the two. Someone has responded that they're the same, but can't really be sure.

I am not sure if I should cancel the order now :S
Thats a really really low number.

2.82 EER is mentioned on the snapdeal product page
http://m.snapdeal.com/product/bluestar-15-ton-r410a-inverter/628218283706

Where did you getbthat 2.82 from? I saw brochure where its mentioned as 3.21

Last edited:
I called the toll free # of bluestar, they have no clue about anything. Repeatedly asking me complaint number. :mad:
And i keep telling them i intend to purchase this ac and need few details.
Frustrating

Saw this on bijlibacho site

We do not have data on the dimensions of AC so I cannot recommend you any other AC. But all I can say is that with EER of 3.31 it is still better than a BEE 5 star rated AC. Inverter ACs save at least 20% more than regular ACs so the equivalent fixed speed AC EER would be 3.31/0.8 = 4.13 ... so I would suggest that you go for the Blue Star Inverter AC model. Blue Star is a great brand in general.

So going by above 2.82/0.8 = 3.51

Weird stuff keeps happening on snap deal
Seller ratings changes like from 4.5 to 4.8 randomly.. Like for a seller with 1000+ orders that is highly unlikely
I mean within a span of 1-2 days
Also their ui is buggy as hell.. Sluggish and unfriendly interface.. Takes a lot of time getting used too

Quick question, can bank cashback and freecharge offer be combined together? Moto E 4G sale is back at 5999. HDFC 10% off making it 5400rs, and another 500rs freecharge cashback makes it 4900rs which is a very good deal.
or should i wait for diwali offers from other sites? Whatever the case i need the phone. Dont mind waiting. I just hope that upcoming sales from others will be legit.
How to contact seller on snapdeal

Also no way to view comments and ratings of seller

Snapdeal sucks
Neither could I. I wanted to rate a seller but couldn't find the damn page.

One doubt, there is gtx 970 sale for 26,199 with 10% cashback on HDFC bank cards. How credible is this whole thing with SnapDeal?

I have 3 100rs off Freecharge & snapdeal coupons

1. for mobile postpaid payments
2.for utility bill
3. 100 rs off on minimum buy of 500.

Anyone want, pm me...

Back