So much internet!

dovakhiin

Adept
I wasn't sure exactly where to share this, but I've recently gained access to a sh**load of internet from my college network and it appears that I'm the only one who knows how to access it.

Usual speeds in the dorm are at 256kbps.Look at how much i'm getting.

1823880527.png

The best part is it's 100% free
<

WTH did you do man ?
<

Did you do get access to settings in the server ?

Or did you rearrange some connections in the network switches/router ?

wow! wow. A word of caution would be, as this is a network connection, there should be a network firewall too. Everything you do, legal or ahem would be recorded.

Awesome, start leeching

Sent from my SGS on MIUI 2.3.7

already on it bro
<

Let me know your college details, shall start the due process for giving you highest bandwidth award
<

How did ya do it?
<

WTH did you do man ?
<

Did you do get access to settings in the server ?

Or did you rearrange some connections in the network switches/router ?

Can't tell you any specifics but I have access to one of the servers in the labs and I tunnel through that server to gain access to internet.There's no hacking or anything its just that no one else knows this is possible.So in the night when no one else has internet i get to leech the whole campus's internet.
<

wow! wow. A word of caution would be, as this is a network connection, there should be a network firewall too. Everything you do, legal or ahem would be recorded.

There's nothing illegal as such.I have access to the server,i'm not hacking in.Strictly speaking downloading movies and stuff on campuses can be illegal but then everyone does it.Either way i've been taking some precautions to hide whatever i'm downloading.

WTF 19 Mb/s, if i were you i'll get ****ing lakh earning
<

No bro...trying to make money through it would get me into serious trouble
<

Bad news is torrents ports are all blocked so I've been using mediafire,RS.etc to download.Download speeds average at 1.8mBps(That's right...MegaBYTE not megabit).Last night I downloaded 7GB in an hour
<

Which college is it?

Can't tell you that bro.Someone in college might be reading and then they'll try it out.Even if one person finds out my bandwidth get halfed
<
.It's a reputed national engineering college.

How did you gain access to it? I soo wanna try it out

if there are any ssh servers in your campus i can tell you how to do it.

Thanks..I'll try helping him out.

also find out the tariff plan of the connection you are using. at last it should not happen that college notice some huge bills on an unexpected connection. there may be multiple connections in such premises for failover.

Back