so whos gettin the BFBC2 Vietnam Expansion pack

Yep, Got it today, totally worth the 599 if you ask me.

However, only con is that once you enter your code, your ingame level goes haywire.

Saw it on EA forums, many people are having this issue, seems a problem with the servers.

Instead of spending 2.5k+ on modern warfare 2 or COD:BO, much cheaper option, the pings are not too bad at all as well.

cyberjunkie said:
BF:BC2 is selling for $10 on Steam. I might buy it. Are there any populated servers to play on? I might get Vietnam a few days later.
for bc2 yes, there is a nice indian server, and another 8 man server too. but not for vietnam.

tried vietnam - feels like the hardcore mode in normal bc2.

limited weapons and map choices - and some of the maps are spam fests.grenade tossing on both sides behind a cliff in 1 of the rush maps (not sure about name)

the vehicles are good fun though - there is an auto-rickshaw like tuktuk - i tried to get a roadkill with it but its pretty slow :p

as far as servers are concerned - right now the fragnetics servers dont allow Indian players which means - the only options left are EATW taiwan servers and this new unranked RCDC server - which was empty last time i checked it.so again not a lot of choice as far as servers are concerned either.

its not going to last long as far as i see.

vanilla BC2 is a lot better - this is nice for a change though.

tryZout said:
Yep, Got it today, totally worth the 599 if you ask me.

However, only con is that once you enter your code, your ingame level goes haywire.

Saw it on EA forums, many people are having this issue, seems a problem with the servers.

Instead of spending 2.5k+ on modern warfare 2 or COD:BO, much cheaper option, the pings are not too bad at all as well.

WTF ? it gets RESET ? people please help me out, thought of buying the game, but before that please clear my DOUBTS ! wat excatly happens ? :(

Back