FS: Power Cooling and Modding [SOLD]Cooler Master Thunder 700 watt for Cheapest Price in India with 21 Months Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtiaz786

Disciple
XCCXgdd.gif

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Cooler Master Thunder 700 watt
http://www.flipkart.com/cooler-master-thunder-700-watts-psu/p/itmdhhzgxv2hfz3g
Expected Price: Sold to @Siddy
Time of Purchase: 04/01/2013
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 04/01/2016
Reason for Sale: Upgrade as i was using it with my download rig...
RMA/Servicing history: Never Serviced
Purchase Invoice Available: Yes but Kaccha
Product Condition: Good condition but a bit dusty but as its in Warranty buyer can RMA it & get a new one.
Please Note:- This product is in good working condition

PLEASE NOTE THAN COOLER MASTER ENTERTAINS WARRANTY CLAIMS THROUGH SERIAL NO. SO BILL IS NOT THAT NECESSARY BUT TO CLEAR DOUBTS ABOUT THE WARRANTY STATUS I HAVE POSTED THE BILL IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROBLEM TO CLAIM WARRANTY IN FUTURE I WILL DEFINATELY HELP IF I DON'T DIE:p

BOUGHT ON 04/01/2013 BUT IT SHOWS 13/04/2013 So it means buyer getting 3 months extra warranty

THIS PSU SUPPORTS CROSSFIRE/SLI AS IT HAS 6+2x4 CONNECTORS

GUYS HURRY NEW SELLS IN FLIPKART FOR Rs.6126/-

PRODUCT SPECIFIFATION

Brand Cooler Master
SeriesThunder Series
Part NumberRS-700-ACAB-D3
Power Output700 W
ATX & EPS VersionATX 12V v2.3
Power Rail1 x 12V Power Rails
Model NameThunder 700W

POWER
Power Factor Correction (PFC)Active PFC with Value of 0.9
Input Voltage 1180 - 264 V
Input Voltage 2200 - 240 V
Input Current5
Input Frequency47 - 63 Hz
Power Good Signal100 ~ 500 ms
Hold Up Time14 ms
Efficiency85 %
Mean time between failures (MTBF)100000 hr

MAXIMUM CURRENT
Current at DC Output of +3.3 V20 A
Current at DC Output of +5 V20 A
Current at DC Output of +12 V55 A
Current at DC Output of -12 V0.3 A
Current at DC Output of +5 V sb2.5 A

FEATURES
Fan Type1 x 120 mm Intelligent Speed Control
Temperature0 to 40 °C (Operating Temperature)
ProtectionOver Voltage Protection (OVP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Current Protection (OCP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
Safety StandardsGOST, C-tick, KC, CE

CONNECTIVITY
Motherboard1 Motherboard Connector with 20 + 4 pin
CPU1 CPU Connector with 4 + 4 pin
PCI-e4 PCI-e 6+2 pin
SATA6 SATA Cables
Floppy1 Floppy Connector with 4 pins
Peripheral3 Peripheral Connector with 4 pins

OTHER FEATURES
Additional FeaturesGreen Power Design to Meet Energy Star and Blue Angel Requirements
DIMENSIONS
Width x Height x Depth150 x 140 x 86 mm
WARRANTY
Domestic Term3 Years
Service TypeCarry In
Covered in WarrantyManufacturing Defects
Not Covered in WarrantyForceful Tampering, Burnt, Mishandling and Physical Damage
Warranty TypeReplacement
Warranty SummaryPlease Contact 011-40525645 or mail us support@amigointernational.biz in Case of Problems

AR0uCKi.jpg

JU5nAAB.jpg

If4TsRC.jpg

6znkJyY.jpg

Y86QVHr.jpg

C3Kuz9K.jpg
zb62QEz.jpg
Please refrain from low balling. If you find a cheaper option elsewhere please go ahead and buy from there. The best price has already been mentioned in the post but than also if anyone want to negotiate take PM route
No Holding. Who ever makes payment first gets it
Buyer has to pay extra Rs.150 if deposited by cash not for NEFT.
Ridiculous off topic questions and offers will be ignored and notified to the mods.
If anyone has any queries related to anything take PM route or else will be reported
No off topic post will be allowed if anyone post it will be be reported or notified to the mods.
If anyone doesn't like anything than he/she should happily avoid buying intead of posting.

BOUGHT ON 04/01/2013 BUT IT SHOWS 13/04/2013 So it means buyer getting 3 months extra warranty

Edit:- By mistake i wrote 1st June instead of 1st July so i will correct it within tomorrow with new pics so Respected mods please give 24 hours time. THANK YOU

Last edited:
NOOOO...i'm saying that the price is very cheap. Nice pricing, im sure there will be a lot of buyers
Hope so, as I priced it considering it is a community forum & we are here to help each other not loot them.
Btw as its eating dust in my cupboard i thought it is better to sell it to a person who needs high watt psu but due to budget couldn't upgrade.
BTW @suarezian thanks for your point of view.[DOUBLEPOST=1404282776][/DOUBLEPOST]
NOOOO...i'm saying that the price is very cheap. Nice pricing, im sure there will be a lot of buyers
@djanuj PMReplied...
BOUGHT ON 04/01/2013 BUT IT SHOWS 13/04/2013 So it means buyer getting 3 months extra warranty.

Last edited:
Is this got 80 plus certification? How can you RMA a good part and get new one? As I know Rashi handles CoolerMaster RMA, and it is a nightmare dealing with them. Plus, can't you ask your local dealer for a tax-invoice?

I bought it from a member in other forum as it was bought from nehru palace and i stay in Guwahati so i can go to nehru palace to get the incoice and invoice not required for Rma and about dealing with rashi i had a good experience with them a couple of times don't know about others....
@Aftab Ali if you want it lmk and Ihave mentioned RMA because some members do RMA after buying second hand components if under warranty...
Note:- its under very good condition and works nicely so no Rma required as of now....

Price is final take it or leave it as i can give below the price quoted so its a Request to members not to pm me regarding "Final Price shipped & Stuff Like That" as the "Price is Fix" as i have already quoted a fair price so take it or leave it and if anyone get for cheaper that the price i quoted than please you go and buy from there instead of wasting my time & well as your own...:p:p:p

Last edited:
Bumpity bump for the Cheapest price for CM Thunder 700 watt..[DOUBLEPOST=1404560923][/DOUBLEPOST]Sold to @Siddy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back