Someone just Got this

Just got back from a brief trip to Chennai - returned full house because the Stacker 830 I picked up from ITd occupied 2 seats. It's a friggin monster, and one with great looks :D Pics in a day or two, it's going to need a lot of attention once I get it out of the box ;)

Oh, and I also met up with Saiyan (good seeing you man!) and got to see the Crossfire PC that ITd has set up, all I can say is BRILLIANT! :p

LOL, I missed this thread and went ahead and started a new one... MODS, please merge. Anyway, that Stacker has found a home with me :p 13.5k all inclusive; call it overpriced or call it overkill, but this will make an awesome case for my conroe rig under construction :D

Alright, I couldn't stand to see it in the box and took it out just to take a closer look again :D Here are some high res pics, but pics can't do this chassis justice :p

Sandy said:
:cool2: gr8 cabby :hap2: congrats bring over for the lanparty ;)

Thanks Sandy, I'm not popping my P4 into this chassis... P4's are not Stacker-worthy :p But I do hope I find a P5W and Conroe before Aug 19.

Wow!! congrats RiO... and people like me who cannot afford it would always call it overpriced :p the cabby looks awesome!! Enjoy!

ps : dont post the price next time. i cannot sleep peacefully knowing that someone just spent 13k on a cabby :p

man saiyan.. i though that was a speaker... :rofl: thanks for the *updated* pics rio

good lord. .awesome cabinet rio... and awesome buy!!!!!

*one of the few purchases to be worthy of a show off*

Congrats on the purchase rio. Thats an awesome cabby there :D Its shaping out to be one kickass rig. Btw, dosent your wife say anything about these err extravagant purchases? :p

Insane !!! You have an OCZ gamestream and a Stacker 830 and you are not using them !!!

How much time does it take to actually change the cabby ?? and at the same time, change the PSU of your current system......

IF it lies idle too long, dont be surprised if it all just disappears one day

@hunt3r: Good question, shrey was asking me this a while ago :D Well, she's supportive of my interests/hobbies, and it works the other way round too... besides, I'm now getting an E6600 ($350) instead of E6700 ($575) so it was just a reallocation of funds to get the Stacker, and next, the 940BW :)

Oh, and she loves the new chassis :eek:hyeah:

@Nikhil: I really want to use my PSU and the Stacker but it just doesn't feel right adding the P4 to it :p Porting my components over to the Stacker shouldn't take more than an hour. Btw, I'm never giving you my address - you'd have to search all of Indira Nagar and HAL 1st, 2nd, 3rd Stage lol

@Nikhil: I really want to use my PSU and the Stacker but it just doesn't feel right adding the P4 to it Porting my components over to the Stacker shouldn't take more than an hour. Btw, I'm never giving you my address - you'd have to search all of Indira Nagar and HAL 1st, 2nd, 3rd Stage lol

How can it not feel right ?? :S :S

Cmon..... fire up the OCZ and post a review !!!

Well, she's supportive of my interests/hobbies, and it works the other way round too...

If her hobbies are anywhere as expensive as yours (counting your car and your music and your comp and your gaming), then I am joining whichever company you are with :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats RIO.. Its a great cabby, a real 120mm fan heaven. As far as I heard, you can put in 9 120mm fans in this cabby...:hap2:

I would have brought it myself if I had the dough..14k is too big a blow for my wallet. Have to save for the planned conroe and DX10 upgrade too..;)

Nikhil said:
If her hobbies are anywhere as expensive as yours (counting your car and your music and your comp and your gaming), then I am joining whichever company you are with :rofl: :rofl:

aha...really..cool....hey which car and music...

er music would include an whole room of electric guitars :lol: ... and car i forgot :p anyway congrats man ... now i got two wishes in life .. hope i get a job which pays me well :lol: and i get a wife that will let me exercise my hobbies :D

Back