Someone just Got this

Thanks man, it ships with 2x120mm fans... front intake is a CM 120mm LED and rear exhaust is a standard CM 120mm (it's in the box so I'll get you model numbers later). The chassis can house up to 9x120mm fans:

• Front x 3
  • Top x 1
  • Rear x 1
  • Side x 4 (Side fan bracket is also for 140, 120, 92, 80, or 60mm x 4, or 300mm Cross Flow Fan x1 or MIX)

@RiO: Try installing 9 x 120mm Antec Tri led fans in that case. would cost you 1500 x 9 = 13,500 the same amout as the cabby...:rofl: :rofl:

@Rio,just waiting for when you fill that cab :D . Forget the price, owning that cab AND a system good enough for it will be just like HEAVEN :hap2: !!

lord_nemesis said:
@RiO: Try installing 9 x 120mm Antec Tri led fans in that case. would cost you 1500 x 9 = 13,500 the same amout as the cabby...:rofl: :rofl:

No way :p I just need to fill 2 more in front and the 1 on top since I will be on watercooling.

@Naga, even I can't wait to fill the stacker :D

Rave said:
CM stacker, is it for Vandal?
Congrats RIO. A sweet case, but the price (15K back in October last year) put me off. Went with 2 P180's then, now x86 has one of those.

@ rave no more cabbies for now, rashan pani being saved for Asus 975 DH and E6600, not ta mention a digi cam

oh and GF ko ghumane ka kharcha :rofl:

Thanks everyone... this chassis is special :D

Joe, I don't intend to add more than one fan on top and an additional in front (total 4x120mm fans) as I will be watercooling.

Back