SONY BRAVIA klv-W400 LAUNCHED

chromatic

Disciple
hey guys.

sony just launched their new line of w series.it has a new bravia engine 2 .may be it is more superior to the normal bravia engine. and i think sony will cut there prices on W300 models.

and does any one has price quotation for these W400 models?

source-www.sony.co.in

hey dude i have compared it with x series 40" but i didn't find much difference other than bravia engine 2. this time sony is trying to act smart in selling the stuff. but i must say tht in 1.80k sony X series 40"er is the best in all the brands of lcd tv's in terms of quality, functionality, look & feel is also simple and sober, technology is also the best.

well heres the price update: (these are mrps an nt street prices although wit sony u wont get more than a 5% disc normally):

32": price not announced.

40": 1.2lac

46": 1.6lac

52": 3.0lac.

i agree. but chaos, u got any ideas bout the kuro professional pricing in india?? an i guess every1 is apprehensiv bout buying plasma in todays time, wit every slowly but steadily shifting to lcd's.

Also i read somewher tat pioneer is putting an end to plasma aswell.. how true is that?

^^Pioneer won't make its own panels anymore. They are gonna use panasonic panels from their next range. The full HD Kuro 50" is roughly 2.5lacs.

^Saw a Kuro 42" for 1.2 in Delhi, Khan Market.

And Panasonics panels from the 10th gen range, not the next one.. which is the 9th gen ;)

i checked out the prices of 40w400 and 32w400 in grey market

40W400- 98000
32W400- 52000

but Full hd in 32,What is the point of having a full hd where we wont be able to compare 720p and 1080p

what do you guys think.Is there any point of having a full hd in 32?

TechHead said:
^Saw a Kuro 42" for 1.2 in Delhi, Khan Market.
And Panasonics panels from the 10th gen range, not the next one.. which is the 9th gen ;)

The Pioneers will use G11 plasma panels. This is the PV80 range from panny. The ones sold in India right now are G10.

Thanks for the informative thread...
I am still in counfusion over 50" Plasma or 40-42" Sony Full HD Lcd. [I am more keen on getting LCD since sometime]. Whos ready to help me?? [Zhops you are already in :p]

Harshal said:
Thanks for the informative thread...
I am still in counfusion over 50" Plasma or 40-42" Sony Full HD Lcd. [I am more keen on getting LCD since sometime]. Whos ready to help me?? [Zhops you are already in :p]

Get the plasma!:clap:

Back