Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman Mobile Phone Hits Europe

Jageera

Disciple
Sony Ericsson announces that the W800i Walkman phone is available as of today in Europe.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
The Sony Ericsson W800i has a memory stick slot, which is actually making it a real alternative to a flash memory mp3 player. The recently announced W550i or the W600 only have built-in 256MB flash memory and now way to extend it.
The W800 also comes with a 2MP digital camera and the screen has 176x220 pixels. Other features include: FM radio, 34MB internal memory, USB, iR, and Bluetooth. The internal media player supports MP3 audio and also MP4 video files. The top of the line Sony Ericsson Walkman phone sells bundled with a 512MB memory stick.
The W800i measures 100 x 46 x 20.5 mm. I did not find out how much the carriers are selling the W800i for. They still feature the Sony Ericsson K750i.

Hmm, 23.5k is interesting...

I was planning to buy either the N90 or N91 depending on my dad ;), but I'll check this out as well :)

Let me tell you guys that there is actually NO MAJOR DIFFERENCE between k750i and w800i. Speed, menu, performance, features they are all the same!

The standard features better in w800i over k750i are -

Hardware design! yeah its orange looks are different.
Flight Mode-offline mode making it act like a real walkman
3.5mm headphones adapter
512mb mmc comes with it.
That's ALL! now all for all those points above, K750 counters with -
Black Sleek >> Orange look
Offline mode ? no big deal, k750i is easily flashable to W800I making k750i go offline as well!!!!
3.5mm connecter works with k750i as well!
with k750, you get 64mb, that's the real big diff.
And k750 is 18-19k and going down, whereas w800 will stay above 22k for some time.
So you'd be paying 4k extra for just hose bunch o' features that usually don't matter.

well today the price of this phone was 22.5k at alfa
this phone is awesome this really looks big in the pictures i have seen and when i saw it i was stunned when i saw how small it is

man this is definitely my next phone

params7 said:
Let me tell you guys that there is actually NO MAJOR DIFFERENCE between k750i and w800i. Speed, menu, performance, features they are all the same!

The standard features better in w800i over k750i are -

Hardware design! yeah its orange looks are different.
Flight Mode-offline mode making it act like a real walkman
3.5mm headphones adapter
512mb mmc comes with it.
That's ALL! now all for all those points above, K750 counters with -
Black Sleek >> Orange look
Offline mode ? no big deal, k750i is easily flashable to W800I making k750i go offline as well!!!!
3.5mm connecter works with k750i as well!
with k750, you get 64mb, that's the real big diff.
And k750 is 18-19k and going down, whereas w800 will stay above 22k for some time.
So you'd be paying 4k extra for just hose bunch o' features that usually don't matter.
hey i need to know whether k750i has radio and mp3 playerboth.if yes wht the pirce in mumbai.i am desperate to buy it. ;)

IceFusion said:
hmmm thats arnd the price of K750i...and the w800i comes with a 512mb card....so many people would go for it

**** 17.5 k ?!! for w800i ? That's around the same as k750i!
Where in Delhi could you get the phone in this price ? Gaffar ?

Back