Sony w810i/k800i/etc vs N72/73/80/ etc

IceFusion said:
i wont agree with that...the sound of W series is much better than most of the N series phones, N91 being an exception...

I've actually compared W550i and N70 (through Ad-15 adapter, on Powermp3 app), on Sony Fontopia headphones (which were included with W550i)

Believe me, even if there was a difference, no normal ear could seperate the two.

N70 could eventually go upto higher volumes, even beating Winamp's max on my PC. (due to the equalizer in powermp3 app, it present a Db bar that could further upper the max volume), on top of that, N70 now can play WMA and OGG formats (with 3rd party apps) - Both non-playable on any W series phone, bar that W950i symbian smartphone.

However, that was with a W550i, I haven't got the oppurtunity to test it with the newer Walkman phones like W810, but I don't expect any difference at all. And with Kingston's latest release, a 2GB Rs-DV mmc, space won't be a problem either.

After using ad15 i have to agree with params
i had a w800 and the volume is much better in nokia . It actually sounds more fuller then even ipods.(compared with ipod5th). (and do not flame me, that is what i felt). And if you use good quality desktop speakers. Then this will be almost perfect for you .
W800 when connected to pc speakers produced good sound but low volume. N70 just rocked. :)
still nokia should have given playback controls. :(

k800i sony erick 3.2 MP cybershot camera with flash + plus expandable memory.
I have ten phones box packed brand NEW! going cheap at 16K. Please call 9822181294. based in India. We can arrange for secure payment through paypal. FOR multiple phone purchase further discount! or email dave_0700@yahoo.com

Back