Sony Xperia S/P/U/Sola/GO Thread

Awesome!!! Glad it's working again.

Thank god Windows 7. You'd have to do 2 steps extra on Windows 8 (problem of installing unsigned drivers)

@randomuser111 and all other
Members.please tell me how do. I increase.the in call volume of my phone,.suddenly and I dont know how it.has reduced drastically. Please tell me what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another major bug being huge battery drain. Plus a few minor bugs. And it needs unlocked bootloader. So I'll wait till something comeS for locked BL.
Its just an initial release, getting JB to boot up this quickly itself is an achievement(salute to all those devs).
I am in no hurry to flash it since I will be unlocking BL after 4-5 months(by the time most of the bugs should be sorted out hopefully)
And yea I too read that JB for BL isn't happening so I think you need to unlock your BL as well.

Its just an initial release, getting JB to boot up this quickly itself is an achievement(salute to all those devs).
I am in no hurry to flash it since I will be unlocking BL after 4-5 months(by the time most of the bugs should be sorted out hopefully)
And yea I too read that JB for BL isn't happening so I think you need to unlock your BL as well.

My phone's bootloader was unlocked back in December.

I am still on Stock ICS with a couple of MODs for convenience. The phone does what I want it to do, very happy :D

Same as ICS. First release and it's much better than I could have ever asked.

I guess by the end of one month custom ROMs based on JB will be near butter smooth and with all bugs ironed. Excellent progress. Also, CM10 should be out by then too!

Same as ICS. First release and it's much better than I could have ever asked.

I guess by the end of one month custom ROMs based on JB will be near butter smooth and with all bugs ironed. Excellent progress. Also, CM10 should be out by then too!

Yes, I'm in the dilemma whether to install it right now or wait it out.

If you've got unlocked bootloader and are using ICS than go for it. If you're using CM9 then the performance won't be as snappy, you can wait it out.

Sola users are lucky that the camera is working. I am not convinced to flash my U because of the camera bug. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Back