SonyIiv

Kmkaks

Disciple
With the euros coming up, I was planning to subscribe to sonyliv for an year@999. Many sites specify that liv allows simultaneous streaming on 2 screens at a time.
So if anyone is interested to join in for 499rs, please let me know.
Shared with @mh09ad5578. Thanks.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2021-06-07-19-17-23-19.jpg

Just saw this on the Airtel app. Looks like a limited time promo.

I took a subscription today, in case anyone wants to share let me know. Do note that this is valid for 15 months - we're getting 3 months free.

Capture.JPG
@Kmkaks hey bro, could you help us out with a few doubts?

1. Is User#2 free to watch any program or is it tied in some way to what User#1 chooses to watch? Like, could User#1 and User#2 watch the same show/ live event at the same time?
2. What is the best way to share credentials between User#1 and User#2. Assuming User#1 has made the purchase - what happens should you choose to close your account midway?
3. Is there a limit on the maximum devices that can be used at the same time?

@codelad

Last edited:
1. Is User#2 free to watch any program or is it tied in some way to what User#1 chooses to watch? Like, could User#1 and User#2 watch the same show/ live event at the same time?
2. What is the best way to share credentials between User#1 and User#2. Assuming User#1 has made the purchase - what happens should you choose to close your account midway?
3. Is there a limit on the maximum devices that can be used at the same time?

@codelad

Hi bro.
1. Any user can watch any program. Only 2 users can watch the same content on Sony liv simultaneously that's why I am only sharing with one other person.
2. I don't imagine anyone closing an account midway. If payer member changes credentials, other guy is screwed, you need to check age and rep of OG paying member. I gave my phone number to the sharing member, If he gets disconnected he will contact me for otp.
3. Limit is not well defined by Sony. We have kept to "2 devices at a time each" agreement.

Back