SoundMagic IEMs starting at Rs.415 only . PL-10,PL-11,PL-13,PL-30 and MP-21(with mic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received E6+P11 and they sound great :)

Thanks.

PS: After full charge the red LED shuts off? Can I charge via usb wall charger having specs DC 5V +/- 5% 500mA
Presently charging via PC

Hello..

Need to get an IEM. Which one is good PL 11 or PL 13. and in stock? If so please send account details. Will get one today itself.

Hello..

Need to get an IEM. Which one is good PL 11 or PL 13. and in stock? If so please send account details. Will get one today itself.

Sorry , seem to have missed out on your query . PL-11 is currently out of stock , PL-13 is available. Both are good . PL-13 has more bass though.

Hello.....Do you have soundmagic e30 in stock??
If so,then can you please let me know the price????

Sorry , we do not have E30 in stock.

how come es18 is not listed yet, it became available quite a while ago?
I am waiting for PL11 or ES18,do let me know when they are available.

Payment made for 2 PL-10s :)

Received product
Received product. In good shape, packaging was nice and quick shipment. Pleasure doing business. Nice dealer.:)

hey i require one of the these, either the PL13 or the ES18. Whats the difference between both of them.??
do get back ASAP with all the details.

We had very competitive pricing for the SoundMagic products. Our supplier has recently hiked the prices on these. We are talking a breather before we order the next lot. Our prices were the cheapest country wide. As we intend to provide similar aggressive pricing. We are awaiting INR to stable against the dollar. MP-21 and PL 21 are all sold out.
regards
PN

Any approximate dates as of when you shall have them back in stock.?
there's a lot of black-marketing going on i suppose, i mean websites having stock have them insanely priced!!

Not withstanding what others resort to when it comes to product getting out of hand. We would like to reiterate that INR vs USD has really upset local pricing. We had partnered with Media Home regarding the SMagic products. We were saving due to discounted freight. It was a very large order on SM. Unfortunately all the stock has been misplaced in sea due to incorrect routing. (That is what we have been told). So our plans to offer these to our TE members at aggressive prices have temporarily evaporated.
As it stands that Media Home needs to recover the insurance and they may now temporarily 'up' the prices on these now. We have to wait and watch as we cannot let a friend go down because, he has had a setback.
Likewise, there has to be a line drawn, at what price we can offer to our customers. If the prices are unjustifiable, we would import these on our own, but till that time we would like to wait and watch. It is not ethical to abandon a friend, just because he has had a setback.

Meanwhile, the prices on SM has shot up due to paucity of products in the market. Our apologies that we cannot contain this price rise for the moment.

As a final adivise to our customers, try the JVC Marshmallows, they are superb earphones for the price. Retailed in US for 20$, these are the OEM packs retailed at a very very reasonable prices. You may find the thread on TE on Marshmallows alone to have exceeded anything else.
Regards
Pristine Note Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back