SoundMagic IEMs starting at Rs.415 only . PL-10,PL-11,PL-13,PL-30 and MP-21(with mic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Not expected very soon . The mic does have issues with some of the Samung phones since the plug connection is reverse of iPhone.

Hi, Pristine Note

I'm one of your customer who baught Pl11 & brainwavz M1, but now I baught Pl21 from another vendor as they are out of stock at your end.

Now my problem is noise isolation with stock ear tip is not good, they are thin & need to be at specific location in ear to get optimum SQ. Ear tips of M1 are not interchangable with PL21 as they were with PL11, as nozzel of PL21 is small.

Will you pls help/guide me to get me good ear tips for PL21?

Thanks.

^ Dear #apurvmj , we do not have a spare PL-21 to check which tips fit them perfectly or else we could have sent you a few 3rd party tips which would provide better seal and fit for your PL-21.

Hi PN

Thanks for reply, one day I'll come to your shop to see if I could get ear tips which I'm lokking for.

Regards.

[font=arial, sans-serif]1 PL-11 Ordered from your ebay store... [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif](PaisaPay ID 31043358694)[/font]

Last few units of Sound Magic PL-11 remaining in stock .

Prices will be revised once new stock arrives
<
.Expected to go up by 15-20%.

[font=arial, sans-serif]Ordered one SoundMagic PL 11 !! [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]PaisaPay ID- [/font][/font]31103393666

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back