SoundMagic IEMs starting at Rs.415 only . PL-10,PL-11,PL-13,PL-30 and MP-21(with mic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my one. How should it keep when not in use considering to avoid physical damage. I observed most of damage happens in cable from where left and right plug departed.

Take proper care of the earphones by -

1)Always holding the plug or the earphone when removing it from the player or from your ears. Never pull it out from the ears/player by holding the cable since it causes stress to the cable.

2) Always wrap them loosely around 3-4 fingers and keep them in a carry case . Do not just throw them around or push it in your jeans pocket.

If proper care is taken , most earphones last atleast 2-3 years.

@PristineNote: Didn't get your PM. I think you've only PMed to @aytus. (probably my post wasn't approved/visible when you checked the thread).

@PristineNote: Didn't get your PM. I think you've only PMed to @aytus. (probably my post wasn't approved/visible when you checked the thread).

PM sent now
<

Payment made, check PM.

Will be shipped out soon .

Interested in PL 30 is it in stock ?​

Sorry , PL-30 is sold out .

Received mine yesterday. Got a bit late due to mishandling by courier but received in good condition, Thanks, just wont use aramex next time.

^ Extremely sorry for the delay caused by the courier company . In future if you wish to order you can opt for an alternate courier.

Bought a PL-11 via your eBay page. Off the box the sounds are similar to Creative EP-630. I was expecting a bit more bass. Is it just me ?

^ The PL-11 has equal/more bass than EP630 but its lot more controlled . The EP630 is known to have a bloated mid-bass.

I am sure once the PL-11 go through burn-in , I am sure you will find them to be much better overall than EP630
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back