Soundmagic MP21 for 13.6$ (Around 600 bucks) Free Shipping ! Smoking HOT

guys, i'll be ordering this today, so can anyone tell me if there was any instance when customs opened it and charged some duty over it..

i'm assuming that they mark it as a gift item, so customs normally let it go..

and by reading other members' posts, these are real and perform good, aren't they..

Got mine today... Everything looks good.

One thing though...I got 4 paur of white ear tips and 3 pairs of back..Aren't they supposed to give all white tips with white earphone?

The box was totally crushed in shipping but no harm done to the earphones.....there is no bass though in the Mp21's... Is that the case or are these different??

^^yup...it has more bass than the Pl30...but PL30 themselves hardly had any bass:)...

Anyways I am happy that I got the earphones as i sure as hell didn't want any refunds:)

vercetti said:
^^its via Hing Kong post
Actually last time i ordered something from dealextreme it was delivered by the speedpost guy (i got mail from despatch department of office) but this time i have still not received it so getting bit impatient.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Finally received my earphones along with other things that i had ordered :D

Have not opened the pack yet but :ashamed:

Edit: Customs opened my package too. Box is crushed. Thankfully earphones seem safe. Out of the box too they sound good and bass is of my liking. Hopefully it will better out after burn-in. Checked with my Sansa clip+

And yeah it does not work nokia 5230.

I am facing issues using this thing with my 5230. In the sense that it does detect it as normal earphones (without mic ones types) but when i play some music on the phone, the sound comes in like karoke form, the voice is very very distant and only music is in focus and that too not proper. :S

Got mine today! It works good with Nokia 5233, but the mic doesn't work. Phone displays the message 'use phone microphone'. Any workaround for this? Yet to test the soundquality.

PS: Doing a burn-in with pink noise, may be others should try this too. This software runs on its own (no installation), and pauses at defined times to allow some rest to the headphone.
http://www.burninwave.com/generator_dl.htm

Ok so had received my earphones 2 days back and yeah they are original ones. Out of the box they sounded not very good, my PL11 was sounding better. But 12 hrs into burnin using pink and white noise and the SQ has improved a lot (it may be just in my mind but i dont care :p). Really enjoying it. Moreover the ear support (or whatever it is) is a very good add on and is very comfortable.

Only problem is that it does not work with my 5230. Wish it had worked.

my order was shipped on june 7th atleast as per the shipping notification mail....when can i expect the earphone to reach my place?? based on your experience...

paroxy said:
my order was shipped on june 7th atleast as per the shipping notification mail....when can i expect the earphone to reach my place?? based on your experience...
Not before the month end. Mine was shipped on 21st may and reached on 15th June.

So which one to order ? And Did any one actually get it ?

It'll be great if some1 following the thread could summarize it. Dont want to search the entire thread :|

Back