vinaypro said:
I had ordered soundmagic PL-50 ... And u sent me a Transend 500Gb Hdd. :rofl:

What am i to do? keep it ??

Please free up your inbox for PM

Wow :O Mediahome sending out gifts :p.

MohitPreet said:
got my pl21 , they r no better than pl11 IMO :p

i m trying to burn them lets see wat happens after burn-in

Something's wrong with the PL-21 or your ears.. or maybe your PL-11 are different :p

Anyways do give it a 50-70 hr burn in and yeah the key is to get proper seal . Try the foam tips and a not so deep insert of the IEMs. Once you get a good seal , the SQ is kickass (smooth flow of upfront midrange)with heavy controlled bass and not boom boom like PL-11. ;)

^^ Not everyone's tastes are same :p

Some like bland food...some like spicy ! For me the PL-11 is better than even the RE-2 with my Nokia 5230 ! With the Clip+ the gap is lesser , with ipod touch back to PL11 :p and audio bliss is never reached and never will be ! My old Senheisser CX 300s are still the best I should say :) after being used for almost 2.5 yrs

^ hahaha .. dunno what to say if you find PL-11 better than RE-2 . Anyways since audio is so very subjective ,its perfectly fine :). Its like finger prints .. the way each person perceives sound is different.

ok so after burning the pl21 for around 36 hrs , i wud say pl21 are just slightly better than pl11 as they provide good fit in the ears because of their shape

better fit - better isolation- so may be somewhat better sound but nothing extra ordinary abt pl21 over the pl11 ,

people on a budget shud rather buy the pl11 i wud say :p

200-300 bucks difference just for better fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back