Soundmagic - PL11 - PL21 - MP21 - PL30 - PL50 In stock ! at DELHI - MUMBAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
medihome:ANUJ:

sir my PL21 have gone Kaput , they have started skipping , i was just listening to them and suddenly they started behaving like this , dont know wat happened ,

there has been no abuse , no wire breakage or crack of any sort ,

this was just a sudden happening,

please tell me wat to do next ,

EDIT: it was purchased from ebay just last week

MohitPreet said:
medihome:ANUJ:

sir my PL21 have gone Kaput , they have started skipping , i was just listening to them and suddenly they started behaving like this , dont know wat happened ,

there has been no abuse , no wire breakage or crack of any sort ,

this was just a sudden happening,

please tell me wat to do next ,

EDIT: it was purchased from ebay just last week

you have the address just send the whole box back with warranty card :) . also skipping what does that mean if your source correct

skipping means , i just cant hear the song ruk ruk ke chalta hai ,

1 sec ka song playback 1 sec ka pause and so on ,

play -pause play pause and so on its dead

and the source is fine as i check it with both with my creative and pl11 as well ,

so its the headphones only which have gone kaput

mediahome.in said:
you have the address just send the whole box back with warranty card :) . also skipping what does that mean if your source correct

i have still not got the Rmaed pl21 , have u shiped it , its been quite some time now, i shud have prolly got it by now ,
please check with ur delievery guy

Have you sent the replacement PL21 yet? The defective ones have reached you close to 10 days back through DTDC.

Please respond. TIA.

^ PL21 RMA am sendinf you guys MP21 . as PL21 even back there are no stocks and pl30 also got over behind me ! enjoy the upgrades !

mediahome.in said:
^ PL21 RMA am sendinf you guys MP21 . as PL21 even back there are no stocks and pl30 also got over behind me ! enjoy the upgrades !
Wokay thanks a bunch! :)

Get well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back