Spica availability in India

hey TE's

i just love the spica but just can't seem to get hold of it...:mad:

any of you guyz knw where to get it in delhi...i'm comfi wid any price <=13k...
thanx in advance..:)

PS:mention the contact no. if u can

if you are looking for one second hand spica there is one being sold on bhp forum for 10.5k (i am in no way related to the sale, i just saw it being sold there while browsing)

I can't believe that this phone is still out of stock everywhere. Most shopkeepers say no before I can even say the name 'Spica'. It's like they all hate this phone for some reason.

well I have settled for good got i7500 @ Rs 12,200 (yes a new one) , picked up the last piece from that store , i wd suggest 4get i5700 & get 7500 before they get extinct !!

i7500???

Ok.

Enjoy your phone dude...

I hope you get good battery life and you will find a 2.1 ROM......

teja92 said:
i7500???
Ok.
Enjoy your phone dude...
I hope you get good battery life and you will find a 2.1 ROM......

u nailed the weak points of i7500 , but remember it has proximity sensor , alomoid display , 5mp camera with flash , stylish body and still cost the same as i5700 .

I think I just found a phone that is better or equal to the spica in all aspects except for the resolution.

It's called HTC Wildfire, and it comes with Android 2.1.

Available in Chennai for 14,500 Exclusive of Taxes.

Whoops, yeah. It is slower. I think 528 MHZ. But, it is one of the four mobiles that are confirmed to get the Froyo.

Some features in it that are better than SPica

Camera - 5 MP

UI - HTC Sense

Radio - Yes

Multi Touch - Yes

Built in memory - 384 MB

OS- Froyo expected

Weight - Lighter

Also, I think the wildfire modeled after the desire looks better than the spica.

I already posted that.

darklift said:
I think I just found a phone that is better or equal to the spica in all aspects except for the resolution.

It's called HTC Wildfire, and it comes with Android 2.1.

Available in Chennai for 14,500 Exclusive of Taxes.

Where can i get the i5700 for 12k in mumbai.One of the guy quoted 16k.

well I have settled for good got i7500 @ Rs 12,200 (yes a new one) , picked up the last piece from that store , i wd suggest 4get i5700 & get 7500 before they get extinct !!

from where dude.Amazing price.

Back