Spica availability in India

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
Where can i get the i5700 for 12k in mumbai.One of the guy quoted 16k.
from where dude.Amazing price.
days have pasted i5700 was static @ 12,500 since feb , but it never came down ..unlike i7500 which saw huge falls around 20k in nov , 14 k in feb , ,12.2 k 5 days ago from Samsung shop at kamla nagar opp to hotspot mobile store as I said it was last piece , samsung has stoped its supply , may be becuz people moving from noika , lg find android difficult and put pressure on there support center which incurred loses to samsung. thats why i7500 has been replaced with wave

rahul21 said:
u nailed the weak points of i7500 , but remember it has proximity sensor , alomoid display , 5mp camera with flash , stylish body and still cost the same as i5700 .
Alomoid Display.. :rofl:

Then how do you explain the launch of galaxy S :D ?

rahul21 said:
days have pasted i5700 was static @ 12,500 since feb , but it never came down ..unlike i7500 which saw huge falls around 20k in nov , 14 k in feb , ,12.2 k 5 days ago from Samsung shop at kamla nagar opp to hotspot mobile store as I said it was last piece , samsung has stoped its supply , may be becuz people moving from noika , lg find android difficult and put pressure on there support center which incurred loses to samsung. thats why i7500 has been replaced with wave

people switching over form toy phones of like nokia and lg to android is different story as compared to a person spending 27 k on galaxy S defiantly he had used smartphone b4..

anywayz this is just my point of view based soley upon my thinking.

Back