Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

salman8506 said:
Spice Mi-410 - Full phone specifications

hey guys i just checked out this phone on gsmarenaand it says the screen is 256k colors...how big of a difference does that make ? and is this phone available in stores right now ?
256K is good enough for normal case... Considering the price, even that makes a great screen for the cost...
Its currently out of stock at saholic.com, but u might be able to find one at any spice hotspot...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I want to buy a 32Gb class 10 microsd card for spice mi-410. Any idea where to grab 1 online?

I am using 16 GB calss 10, its very good

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The final link leads you to homeshop18 which is very good. dont forget to take the discount coupon from dealsupto link given above

deathgoddg said:
am considering this mobile after using dell xcd 35........... is this good?

You're selling the Blade? Why? Well, having used both phones, I can assure you that you will be disappointed with the display quality of the Mi 410. Yes, it is much larger than the Blade's display, but when it comes to colour reproduction and contrast ratio, there's just no comparison. Also, I've noticed colour banding on many wallpapers for the Mi 410.

Performance wise, it's almost night and day between the two, but I still don't think the almost 2X price difference between the two phones is justified, considering that both come with an equally horrible camera (although the Mi 410 has LED flash), and the Blade has much better community support. If I were you, I'd be looking at something like the Galaxy SL or the SE Neo V.

pageisgod85 said:
You're selling the Blade? Why? Well, having used both phones, I can assure you that you will be disappointed with the display quality of the Mi 410. Yes, it is much larger than the Blade's display, but when it comes to colour reproduction and contrast ratio, there's just no comparison. Also, I've noticed colour banding on many wallpapers for the Mi 410.

Performance wise, it's almost night and day between the two, but I still don't think the almost 2X price difference between the two phones is justified, considering that both come with an equally horrible camera (although the Mi 410 has LED flash), and the Blade has much better community support. If I were you, I'd be looking at something like the Galaxy SL or the SE Neo V.

am not selling dad gave me a budget of 10k for a 2nd mobile ... he is telling to buy dell again and i want something different .. will add 2-3k from my side if its worth it else will get another blade

hi guys, I have been a silent reader to this informative thread on spice mi 410. having used defy, blade earlier, I can say that this is the best value for money phone presently in the market. I bought one from saholic in july. it was working like charm but in sept, I dropped it from a height of 1 feet, and the screen cracked. phone was working fine, but looked ugly with a cracked screen. I sent it to spice service centre. they took 2 months! to repair it, which costed my 3k. they changed the whole touchpad, citing unavailability of screen glass. got it back 2 days ago, only to realize that gps isn't working anymore. updated it firmware, but to no avail. its not a matter of slow gps lock, my phone can't see even a single satellite on open clear sky. used gps essentials, gps test from android market, and no satellite is seen. guess they have done something wrong with the gps. Asked the service centre guy about it, he seems to be unaware of what gps is and how to check it. don't know what to do.
any help appreciated.

You just book the complaint with the service center and submit the phone to them, they will send it to their regional office or some senior repairing engg. will check your handset and will repair it.

Just tell them that "GPS and is not working and take my handset and show it to some of your senior engineer"

Is there any chance to get ICS on this device...?

I mean this device has the hardware that can support ICS.......

Saw ICS running on the age old device with maximum android 1.6 support

will spice honour this device with an update of ICS or we have to look for mod-scene like XDA-forums?

Can someone recommend a good pouch and screen guard for this mobile.

The default screen guard weared out and i need a pouch to tie it with belt as i find it cumbersome to carry it in pocket plus i am not the guy to carry it in palm.

Is out SPice Mi-410 Thread Dead? for last few days no messages or updates on CM7, Any final version of CM7, I mean stable fully functional one?

I dont understand one thing in that cm7 thread on xda . He said you have to be provisioned on official rom before changing cos you cannot activate your phone when on cm7 . Becuase cm7 doesnt have feature to activate phone . But what does it mean ? I mean my phone was working fine on official rom but when I put cm7 as he said my radio wont work so yes i couldnt make calls or anything but then how are people in that thread able to use their phone :S ?

sajokj said:
Is out SPice Mi-410 Thread Dead? for last few days no messages or updates on CM7, Any final version of CM7, I mean stable fully functional one?
hey, don't you know there is a forum for our phone in XDA? there you can find all the updates for different ROMs... for cm7 one Edower is regularly coming up with his updates... for latest miui rom you have to go to forum.andro-id.net where tj style ported 1.11.11 version of miui ..

Huawei Ideos X6 - xda-developers

Back