Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

sajokj said:
So is the a final stable ver of CM7? Any pending issues on it. I had heard that FM radio is not working.
HDMI or FM is not working either on cm7 or miui... there is also a low incoming call volume issue even on the latest release of cm7 which of course can easily be tweaked by toggling speaker or by volume button ... otherwise the release is stable...

When we install this final ver. should we need to root again or its already pre rooted.

I am now on RC2. Is it easy to shift to CM7, or should we need to wait for the final ver

Scorpy said:
^compaddict I flashed the latest cm7 rom but my 3g wasnt working ... I have no idea why this is happening and if its only me or others .. but here you go ..

CM7 (2.3.7) Android for Huawei x6, Csl Mi-410 and other fb0 device (update 28/11) - xda-developers

Okay. Just 2 more things that I need to know:

1. Hows the battery life? Using WiFi(not that much), 2G data(maybe an hour or so, nothing heavy), 2-3 hours of calls, Music Player for probably 2 hours a day, will I get 24 hours battery backup?

2. Does SKYPE VIDEO call work(this is VERY ESSENTIAL!)?

lol dude I removed it as soon as I saw that my 3g aint working :p . For that info you need to talk to someone on the xda forum it self :D . But apparently its working "flawlessly" as everyone is saying .

CM7 (2.3.7) Android for Huawei x6, Csl Mi-410 and other fb0 device (update 28/11) - xda-developers
Just 2 more things that I need to know:

1. Hows the battery life? Using WiFi(not that much), 2G data(maybe an hour or so, nothing heavy), 2-3 hours of calls, Music Player for probably 2 hours a day, will I get 24 hours battery backup?

2. Does SKYPE VIDEO call work(this is VERY ESSENTIAL!)?

Anybody?...

Got one for sale

Hey guys, need to sell off my 4 month old spice mi 410 mint condition along with 16gb class 10 memory card and a carry case (galazy s2's) for 10k.

Plz pm me if needed by anyone. No scratch etc.. ekdum mint :)

Re: Got one for sale

dinesh_malhotra said:
hey guys, need to sell off my 4 month old spice mi 410 mint condition along with 16gb class 10 memory card and a carry case (galazy s2's) for 10k.

Plz pm me if needed by anyone. No scratch etc.. Ekdum mint :)

^^^ ygpm ^^^

guys have you noticed that with even little moisture on the screen the phone starts autoclicking on that spot ? I have tested screens of cheap phones like wildfire s and galaxy ace they are not as bad as mine ... I mean even if I change from an cold area to normal area ( like ac to non ac) the moisture that is developed is more than enough to screw it up . this never happened with my expensive phone samsung wave ... but that ofcourse was better made ... but this is sickening .. is anyone else experiencing this problem ? It happens to me 80% of the time . each time I have to wipe my fingers and my phone screen so that there is 0% moisture ffs :mad: .

^^^ Oh god.. THe place where I live is 100% humid all year out. I think that would cause some problem.

Anybody else with this issue?? Need to know.

just confirmed with Free Radical .. even hes having the problem .. so it is the shitty screen after all ... happens on all cheap phones apparently.

^try the phone before u buy it ... unless its the top elite line dont bother cos u know its gonna be epic :p . But phones like these around 15k range are to be closely looked at .

Sorry to ask but i am new on android.And i am finding it tough to understand the kernel recovery and other issues related to the android platform or how to format it.

Can i get some links to learn how actually it works or ebook link.

I just dont want to be a dummy doing step wise steps without any logic.

Back